Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what town would you invade?

impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

my guild is planning to take over a town, what town is the best to take in terms of tax income and we would also like to include the physical aspects of the town hahah

what town does your guild have?

Comments

• amatcanlasamatcanlas Member Posts: 4

as of now our guild doesent have a town.. we still collecting guild points so we could bid to a town around next week.. does your guild have a town? a have a friend that belongs to Eliteguard and i do believe that they have a town and a member of a nation...

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

just a quick thought.  You are asking us for a target for your guild to raid.  What is stopping someone from setting up an ambush?

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• DeltaFrc670DeltaFrc670 Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by Death1942

just a quick thought.  You are asking us for a target for your guild to raid.  What is stopping someone from setting up an ambush?

dude don't spoil the fun and tell him people do that

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

dont think you "raid" towns, unless you call bidding on it PvP :P On yes MvM! Money vs Money!

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• nywlanasnywlanas Member Posts: 334

sanders is right. i don't think users could invade towns. monsters could though. if it's pvp you're looking for, maybe you're talking about nation wars?

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314
    Originally posted by DeltaFrc670

i mean a town to own... for your guild...

• brycabantacbrycabantac Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by impakto

Originally posted by DeltaFrc670

i mean a town to own... for your guild...

well i guess you can go to the towns of your prospect then just bid for town control

• XavyaXavya Member Posts: 24

Town control:

A guild leader can bid on an existing town.

Bet more than 1000 GP to bid on a town.  If you are outbid then your GP are returned to you.  Whoever has the highest bid wins the town.

No combat to control a town :)

If you are mad at another guild though, you can always go to war :P

/check Game Info>Help

• HogemannHogemann Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by amatcanlas

as of now our guild doesent have a town.. we still collecting guild points so we could bid to a town around next week.. does your guild have a town? a have a friend that belongs to Eliteguard and i do believe that they have a town and a member of a nation...

I'm a member of the EliteGuard in Myscenae server. I don't know any plan for invasion.

The invasion works like this:

First you announce the invasion em from thursday to saturday your whole Guild(the one who rules the town) its avaible to the "PK" option when you right-click other characters, but this is only avaible outside towns. On sunday, for 2hrs, the members of the guild can get pwned anywhere, even inside towns.

Other sad thing is that is an item in item-mall that allows players to teleport instantly to a rival guildmember and get into battle( if the player is killing a mob he will get into the PvP battle just before end it without time to heal himself with food items ).

Other sad thing: you can loose equips if the attacker loot your mercs bodies.

Before I join EliteGuard I was at BrasucaS guild, the guild leader got granked by 3 Lv106 about 10 times+ with the item-mall item.

edit: just to don't loose the focus of the main post subject I would invade Mumbai, Beijin , Moscow and Bucharest because these town concentrate most of the quests that takes time to complete( monk, beast trainer, wicth and exorcyst quests ).

Sorry for my bad english.

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

Chongqing

This city is the most vaulable player controlable city in the intire game.

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

accidentally, after dying fromk a nation dungeon (ghost town), as expected i aws brought to the nearest town which is new york. i just so noticed that no guild is governing this particular town. ^^ i really wanted to bid for this town because i love the fact that it is new york yet there's a proble which we could possibly encounter. no one is actually going to this town because the quests there are very hard and are available only to 100+ level players. unfortunately, only some of the players in our server has a level that is greater than a 100. so i guess it will still take long for us to go there. but at least, we have all the time in the world to earn more GP for the bidding. that's a good thing. :)