Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

blotzblotz Member UncommonPosts: 99

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO  ALL OF US ( first i wanted to type ALL OF YOU but that would not fit somehow )

let me get this straight

where is my danm game now ?

the guys at soe had enuf time to test try and tweak whatever they could or wanted to

lets face it   ......... IT DID NOT WORK

where is the game i could log in whenever i wanted to ( after work   on a weekend  after a party on a weekend day   or whenever else ) and just enjoy myself  ?

i dont want directed content

i dont want a guided experiance

i dont want a damn collection or a required  lvl to be part of the gaming world and get the hell away with real money tradeding shit

I WANT MY GAME BACK

thats it

have a good year and good time   cheers

p.s. yes   i have consumed alcohol :)

Comments

• icyredicyred Member Posts: 138

you wish a good year on ppl but your not starting you year good by just complaining about a game that has had problems since day 1. lol... maybe you should wish too quit the game or be happy with what you got... the changes happened... there here too stay... if you dont like it you dont have too play it... SOE doesnt listen too ppl like everyone.... since there is still ALOT of ppl playing the game... there happy. and there are... you go on some of the servers and there still packed (not all they could scale some of them down but enought too keep them going no problem lol and you guys staying in the game doesnt help them reconsider there changes lol.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Originally posted by blotz

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO  ALL OF US ( first i wanted to type ALL OF YOU but that would not fit somehow )

let me get this straight
    where is my danm game now ?
    the guys at soe had enuf time to test try and tweak whatever they could or wanted to

lets face it   ......... IT DID NOT WORK
    where is the game i could log in whenever i wanted to ( after work   on a weekend  after a party on a weekend day   or whenever else ) and just enjoy myself  ?
    i dont want directed content
    i dont want a guided experiance
    i dont want a damn collection or a required  lvl to be part of the gaming world and get the hell away with real money tradeding shit
    I WANT MY GAME BACK

thats it
     have a good year and good time   cheers
    p.s. yes   i have consumed alcohol :)

The game you want back wasn't any better TBH. Better to just leave SWG dead and burried forever.  If it reallly bothers you not being able to play pre-cu then go try the (project that shall not be nammed here) and you'll see what I mean.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter