Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to start playing AoC

Hi, I want to start playing AoC. Heard that the game has fantastic character customization. That is very important to me. Two questions:

1. Where do they sell AoC for the lowest possible price?

2. Would anybody like to start with me at the same time?

Comments

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
    Originally posted by Gullum1983

Hi, I want to start playing AoC. Heard that the game has fantastic character customization. That is very important to me. Two questions:
    1. Where do they sell AoC for the lowest possible price?
    2. Would anybody like to start with me at the same time?

Play.com has the game cheap, but its the euro version. I heard amazon is selling it for $30 now.

I have alts on tryanny. I'd be willing to group with you once you get all the solo stuff out of the way

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Xipher, you seem pretty cool from from I've seen, so I'll edumacate you a little in a friendly way

Look at the avatar, claimed gender, and quote. Now look in the 'Off Topic' section.

Remember my friend, always assume that the person you're talking to is the complete opposite of what they claim

Oh, and please disregard my post if you're already aware.

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
    Originally posted by darwa

Xipher, you seem pretty cool from from I've seen, so I'll edumacate you a little in a friendly way
    Look at the avatar, claimed gender, and quote. Now look in the 'Off Topic' section.
    Remember my friend, always assume that the person you're talking to is the complete opposite of what they claim
    Oh, and please disregard my post if you're already aware.

Ahhhh I didn't even pay attention to the person's avatar, quote, or profile. Just being helpful. 

PS X is not some internet lonely loser

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Cd key sites are cheap, but then you still have the problem of downloading the client.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

There is an age restriction you need to be at least 18yrs old or get mom and dads permission to play the game. This is unless your just trying to hype the game in that case no problem.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • Gullum1983Gullum1983 Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by Elsabolts

There is an age restriction you need to be at least 18yrs old or get mom and dads permission to play the game. This is unless your just trying to hype the game in that case no problem.

I am 25.  Mom and Dad don't care what I do anymore. Alrigty Xphier, Tyrrany you say. I'll get in touch with you once inside. What is the name of your character, is it Xphier also?

Thanks for help guys.

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

As for customizing,  you can make them skinny to thick,  but not obese thick.

the meat and potatoes is actually on their faces,

if you have the patiences you can make some interesting faces,  unless you want to go for the cute guy, cute girl route..then not too much time is needed.

but to make them fugly thats where the art is.   females not so much, best you could pull off is either

1. face paint

2. the amazing broken nose manuever

3. black eyes to scar

4. or the stiff upper lip

if your keen on the system , you may be able to add in 3 out of 4 to give a close to unqiue set up.

Guys,  theres there smooth skin luther vandross look,  to  the space marine look...all the way over to the Moses look (yes im serious the Moses 10 commandents super fugly look)

give it a whirl when you get the chance.

• Gullum1983Gullum1983 Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by Beanpuie

As for customizing,  you can make them skinny to thick,  but not obese thick.

the meat and potatoes is actually on their faces,
    if you have the patiences you can make some interesting faces,  unless you want to go for the cute guy, cute girl route..then not too much time is needed.

but to make them fugly thats where the art is.   females not so much, best you could pull off is either

1. face paint
    2. the amazing broken nose manuever
    3. black eyes to scar
    4. or the stiff upper lip
    if your keen on the system , you may be able to add in 3 out of 4 to give a close to unqiue set up.

Guys,  theres there smooth skin luther vandross look,  to  the space marine look...all the way over to the Moses look (yes im serious the Moses 10 commandents super fugly look)

give it a whirl when you get the chance.

OMG I don't want my girl to look ugly are you crazy. I want her to look steaming hot. Big busted sex goddess. Look forward to pull thight clothes over my gear.