Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoC 360 - Not for sale at EBGames or Gamestop

According to the call I just recieved -  "Age of Conan for the Xbox 360 will not be available for sale at Gamestop or EBGames" followed with the usual "come into the store to get your reservation money back".

Funny thing is I preordered 2 PC CE's, but somehow the sales associate rang one up as the 360 version, which I caught right away and he canceled it and applied it to one of the CE's. So I got a call about something I preordered for all of 5 minutes.

Comments

• rozenblade1rozenblade1 Member CommonPosts: 501

When is it to be released, and will you be able to play cross platform with people who play it on the PC?

PLAYING: NOTHING!!!
    PLAYED:FFXI, LotRO, AoC, WAR, DDO, Megaten, Wurm, Rohan, Mabinogi, RoM

WAITING FOR: Dust 514

• IKShadowIKShadow Member UncommonPosts: 783

Originally posted by Drakkhen
    According to the call I just recieved -  "Age of Conan for the Xbox 360 will not be available for sale at Gamestop or EBGames" followed with the usual "come into the store to get your reservation money back".
    Funny thing is I preordered 2 PC CE's, but somehow the sales associate rang one up as the 360 version, which I caught right away and he canceled it and applied it to one of the CE's. So I got a call about something I preordered for all of 5 minutes.

Weird with that FailCom logo as your avatar you preordered Xbox version.

Futilez[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by IKShadow

Weird that EB and Gamestop had games listed that hadn't been set up with an official release date too.

Both those sites listed the 360 version to release the same time as the PC one for over a year - when the news was that the 360 version won't follow for at least a year after the PC version.

• KirijiKiriji Member Posts: 340

I bet my left nut, that this will never see the light of day on Xbox.

• DrakkhenDrakkhen Member Posts: 195
    Originally posted by IKShadow

Weird how you didn't read my post. Had you, you would have realized that it was preordered accidently back when i preordered my AoC CE boxes ... before I lost all faith in failcom.