Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PURgE-Corp - The casual learning corp

miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

A few friends who i got hooked on EVE and I set up this corp as a smaller version of EVE-U, basically just to help noobies along and answer any questions they have. No obligation to stay or do anything, just a place to help teach noobies the ropes and make some friends to chat and run missions with. We have our HQ in Tash Murkon Prime (Amarr) . Look us up (PURgE-CORP or ticker: PRG-C) or just send me a message (IGN: Miagi Sans)

Comments

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

we now have an office and HQ for easy access to both sides of space

HQ -  Niyabainen IX - Moon 19 - Caldari Navy Logistics Support Base

Office - Tash-Murkon Prime V - Moon 5 - Tash-Murkon Family Bureau

• curiousdaoccuriousdaoc Member Posts: 203

I'll probably check you guys out, if its no trouble.

Should be reactivating my sub today, I am a new player, with some minor experience under my belt. I've played on and off over the last year, mostly just experimenting with things. I have around 4.5 mil SP (IIRC) and am fairly well stocked on ships, etc..

A close friend of mine (that no longer plays due to RL circumstances) was kind enough to provide me with a sizeable sum of ISK to get me started, so no worries on that front. I am completely self sufficient, what I lack is knowledge.

I am interested in specializing in PvP combat using small vessels (Frigs or Cruisers). I have primarily just run missions  previously, due to not having a reliable network of existing players to learn from.