Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can get the game for free w/2 months included(no cc required!)

I started playing WW2 Online in 2001. It was a rough launch to say the least.

They reactivated my account for a promotion and I am so happy I went back. It has come a long way.

The game is not perfect but if you're into playing in a WW2 setting on a persistent world you may love this. The graphics aren't astounding but I find it doesn't detract from the quality of the gameplay. I'm quite a graphics and gameplay snob and am often very critical of games. For some reason this one really delivers for me.

I was wondering if anyone else out there wants to try it? Right now I can give people the game for free with 2 months included and you do not need to provide a credit card. If you are interested, please reply to this or send me a private message with your e-mail address.

I am sure people will go nuts on me here about how crappy this game is but this is for those who are objective and/or curious. If you're expecting something like Battlefield you will be disappointed. It is more tactical and like a simulator than it is an arcade game. Again, it's not perfect but for free I think it's awesome.

Well, let me know, and I'll hook you up. Reply here with e-mail address or send me a private message on MMORPG.com.

Username : levsix

Axis -- Knights Von Deutschland

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

«1

Comments

  • downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

    i could give it a try im bored send it too

    this email  (its in my profile)

     

    let me know when you sent it so i can go find it

  • Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,188
    Originally posted by levsix


    I started playing WW2 Online in 2001. It was a rough launch to say the least.
    They reactivated my account for a promotion and I am so happy I went back. It has come a long way.
    The game is not perfect but if you're into playing in a WW2 setting on a persistent world you may love this. The graphics aren't astounding but I find it doesn't detract from the quality of the gameplay. I'm quite a graphics and gameplay snob and am often very critical of games. For some reason this one really delivers for me.
    I was wondering if anyone else out there wants to try it? Right now I can give people the game for free with 2 months included and you do not need to provide a credit card. If you are interested, please reply to this or send me a private message with your e-mail address.
    I am sure people will go nuts on me here about how crappy this game is but this is for those who are objective and/or curious. If you're expecting something like Battlefield you will be disappointed. It is more tactical and like a simulator than it is an arcade game. Again, it's not perfect but for free I think it's awesome.
    Well, let me know, and I'll hook you up. Reply here with e-mail address or send me a private message on MMORPG.com.
    Username : levsix
    Axis -- Knights Von Deutschland

    I played the trial once, And I can say, it is really fun. Graphics look terrible like some sort of runescape in WWII setting. But that is forgivable because the game is pretty old by now. But the community aspect and teamwork is great. Nothing beats 10-15 people getting in a drop plane and flying over an enemy town to do a raid while have 2 -3 fighters protecting your plane from enemy fighters.

     

    Sometiems drops dont go exactly as planned too, very fun to be attacked then all of a suddent plane does a nose dive and only a few of us manage to make it off the plane.They also say they are going to be upgrading the graphics engine around 2009 sometime? I dont know the details but it is in the works. I would recomend people to try this out. Especially if you enjoyed planetside this game is a great FPS similar in scale. Well bigger as it is litteraly a 1/2 scale of europe.

    One thing I noticed is that they REALLY put emphasis on the flight engine. The air combat/dogfight and bombing/defending in air is almost like watching a WWII movie. I would seriously be hard pressed to even find a WWII combat simulator that did a better job at air combat realism, which is a feat for being a MMORPG and from 2001 at that.

  • levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

    I agree, the flight in this game is really excellent, I've yet to find something with the same level of immersion.

    Please send me a PM with your email, or reply with your email, as I will probably get a lot of replies and want to keep this as painless as possible! I also won't be able to reply to every person individually (for time sake), but I will check in here at least once a day to send you your game info. Be sure to check your junkmail filters! I believe the mail comes from support@playnet.com if you want to mark that address as safe.

    Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

  • levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Originally posted by downtoearth


    i could give it a try im bored send it too
    this email  (its in my profile)
     
    let me know when you sent it so i can go find it

     

    I don't see it anywhere in your profile. I'll send you a private message.

    Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

  • HeracliusHeraclius Member Posts: 71

    Hello there levsix,

     

    I'm currently looking for a war-oriented game, such as WWII Online. As people say, the graphics may look bad, but what does it matter?! It's all about tactics etc. as you told in your first post, plus you can look very far away, which I read. I'm really excited about this game and really want to try it out without using my creditcard to use the trial.

    If you want to send me the link/key, my e-mail adress is jori_arts@hotmail.com

     

    Thanks in advance!

  • levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Originally posted by Heraclius


    Hello there levsix,
     
    I'm currently looking for a war-oriented game, such as WWII Online. As people say, the graphics may look bad, but what does it matter?! It's all about tactics etc. as you told in your first post, plus you can look very far away, which I read. I'm really excited about this game and really want to try it out without using my creditcard to use the trial.
    If you want to send me the link/key, my e-mail adress is jori_arts@hotmail.com
     
    Thanks in advance!

     

    Gift card sent! Check your junk mail filter if you don't see it.

    Start here and read this over, it is a QUICK START GUIDE.

    Each link in that brief guide shows you more info. For example, click on infantry to get a simple overview.

    I'd start as infantry (avoid the guns and vehicles for your first session) and go from there.

    I play as Axis, look me up. The mail you get should have my in-game name, although it is the same as my MMORPG name.

    Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

  • hardcasehardcase Member Posts: 367

    Hera, if you play allied look up the BKB and we will show you the game and later you can leave with no ill feelilngs. Newbie welcome.

  • levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

    When you receive the gift card you are under no obligation to play in Axis with me. I was simply extending the offer to look me up as I am the person who is actively recruiting and contacting people on various sites. Feel free to play with whoever you wish as there are a ton of nice and helpful people on both sides. Also, there are many people who play both sides.

    Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

  • spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

    Since i missed the last promo before christmas without the need of any credit card, i would love to get one key to get access to this game.

    I hope you still can invite new players with this e-gift card, please send me a private message - this would be really great ...thx a lot !

  • tubsytubsy Member Posts: 15

    Im really interested if you have any gift cards left, i've been reading a lot about this game and it seems like something i'd really enjoy. my emails blind_sk8er010@hotmail.com. Cheers!

  • mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

    I am interested as well.

    --------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

    The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

  • PentamorphPentamorph Member Posts: 101

    sent you a PM. Used to play years ago..would kind of like to check out the new version of the game.

    Cheers for making this available to people!

  • sykoticssykotics Member UncommonPosts: 74

    oh sweet i have really wanted to try this game! could you please send it to me?

    s-hale@comcast.net

  • levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

    Hey all!

     

    You should all have a gift card in the emails you provided me.

    Some of you PM'd me and had no email, so I sent it to your name @mmorpg.com. I am not sure if that will work. So send me your email (that you have never had a ww2 account or trial on before) and I will make sure you are set up if you didn't get one.

    Be sure to check junk mail folders. Address it comes from is support@playnet.com

    I'm levsix on the Axis side , so feel free to send me a message (type /tell levsix hello) or you are also welcome to play Allied. Either way is fine, you are not obligated to play on the side I do! Most of all, have fun.

    If anyone else wants to play, time is ticking, the offer expires January 6th! I have more than enough leftuntil that day. PM me here with your email!

    Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

  • spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

    Thx a lot for the gift card, downloading the game and hope to play in the next days (got a cold so iam more in the bed now ...brr)

  • Sharpie1Sharpie1 Member Posts: 2

    Hello levsix

     

    i have pmed you but i will also post here because i have been wanting to try this game for some time but never jumped into the unknown.

     

    Email is sharp.nd@gmail.com

     

    Thank you

  • XifeXife Member UncommonPosts: 4

    I would really like to try this game out, but I'm at a buddies house and would need 4 gift cards.

    So if anyone is willing to give out 4 gift cards that would be sweet.

    Hit me up with a whisper if anyone has the time. Greatly appreciated. 

  • PentamorphPentamorph Member Posts: 101


    Originally posted by levsix
    Hey all!
     
    You should all have a gift card in the emails you provided me.
    Some of you PM'd me and had no email, so I sent it to your name @mmorpg.com. I am not sure if that will work. So send me your email (that you have never had a ww2 account or trial on before) and I will make sure you are set up if you didn't get one.
    Be sure to check junk mail folders. Address it comes from is support@playnet.com
    I'm levsix on the Axis side , so feel free to send me a message (type /tell levsix hello) or you are also welcome to play Allied. Either way is fine, you are not obligated to play on the side I do! Most of all, have fun.
    If anyone else wants to play, time is ticking, the offer expires January 6th! I have more than enough leftuntil that day. PM me here with your email!


    Hey, thanks for the play time man. You rock!!

    I'll be playing Axis...will give you a shout.

    S!

  • could you hook me up please, my email is in my profile. Thanks in advance

     

  • arthuaarthua Member Posts: 1

    Hey well i've been into this game fore like 2 years, but like many others I cannot pay for this game, eventhough i'd love to. It would be really cool if you can give me a key at my email: aeralman@hotmail.com

    Thanks alot and Happy New Year.

     

  • JimSandJimSand Member Posts: 1

    Hello, like many others i started playing this game back in the beggining but i havnt played it for years.

     

    could you please send me a gift card to

    sandwichjim@yahoo.co.uk

    thank you and happy new year.

  • RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

    I would like one  a lot

     

    always wanted to try  please send a trial key my way

    image

  • glazierglazier Member Posts: 2

    Hi levsix  I sent a pm to you about the trial offer with my email but eithe messed up or you were busy, never got a reply.  I play cod and want to try a new level of wwii gaming.  Can you fix me up with this free trial for a while please. 

    Thks

    cooper(glazier)

  • glazierglazier Member Posts: 2

    Sorry forgot to put my email

    gary@5rivers.org

    thks

    cooper(glazier)

  • garci2k2garci2k2 Member Posts: 2

    This game looks fun I'd like to try. If you can send me a code at garci2k2@yahoo.com or PM me. Thank you.

Sign In or Register to comment.