Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the game's pvp?

rageagainstrageagainst Member Posts: 618

whao its free? How is its pvp? last time i checked its features page before release and didn't bother with the game since, since it seemed like it was pve centered (in an mmofps O.o which is odd)

When I'm energetic I'm:

When I'm at default I'm:

WHITE/BLUE

Lol according to this I'm bipolar :O

Comments

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by rageagainst

whao its free? How is its pvp? last time i checked its features page before release and didn't bother with the game since, since it seemed like it was pve centered (in an mmofps O.o which is odd)

TR was never planned or meant to be an MMOFPS. They added First Person just recently and the PVP was pretty much an afterthought and never very good compared to games that planned for PVP from the start.  PVP would have been a lot better if TR had done some basics like adding factions to fight for instead of people supposedly on the same side in a war fighting for practice in the middle of the warzone.

PVP was poorly thought out, poorly designed and poorly implemented and that might explain part of why the plug to this game will be pulled on 2/28/2009.