Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG group driven F2P

Relentless02Relentless02 Member UncommonPosts: 126

Like the title says, im looking for a F2P MMORPG that is group driven, kind of like FFXI. Any ideas?

Comments

• Relentless02Relentless02 Member UncommonPosts: 126

Bump.

I am desperate for a new game lol.

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

Guild wars is the best choice, you can´t go alone ,at least you have to go with some bots.

It has a relly nice campaing and the best pvp i have ever seen.No grindin, its easy to reach the highest level (2-3 days) and then you have to work a lot with your team.Really fun events and you wont get bored with the quests.

In pvp somethimes i have spent arround 1 hour with my guild just preparing our estrategy.

Played 1500 hours and i still play it.

Give it a try.

PvP Movie:

PvE Movie:

Thank you for your response but I also need to be free to download, I live in Bosnia and I don't where I could go to buy Guild Wars, and im also broke lol, so a digital copy is out of my reach as well.

It´s hard to find a F2P group driven mmorpg.

You could try Runes of Magic(Open beta):

http://www.runesofmagic.com

It isn´t totally group driven but  in runes of magic is really hard to kill a boss alone and it good options to look for a group.

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

runes of magic is a waste of time.

Don´t say that a game it´s a waste of time,maybe you don´t like it (for example i don´t like wow or Lineage) but that doesn´t mean that is a bad game,i just think that maybe Relentless02  would enjoy this game,so next time instead of saying something is a waste of time try to help the one who is asking.

• KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499

I'm sorry but I have to agree that RoM is a waste of time. It's laggy even though the graphics suck, and the file size is 6 GB even though it has no content.

Originally posted by Ludipe

It´s hard to find a F2P group driven mmorpg.
    You could try Runes of Magic(Open beta):
    http://www.runesofmagic.com
    It isn´t totally group driven but  in runes of magic is really hard to kill a boss alone and it good options to look for a group.

I am going to give RoM a try, because I already had the download open in my torrent program before you even posted this. So might as well.

• EunuchmakerEunuchmaker Member UncommonPosts: 204
    Originally posted by Ludipe

Don´t say that a game it´s a waste of time,maybe you don´t like it (for example i don´t like wow or Lineage) but that doesn´t mean that is a bad game,i just think that maybe Relentless02  would enjoy this game,so next time instead of saying something is a waste of time try to help the one who is asking.

QFT.  I'm having a better time in ROM than I did in Warhammer.

Originally posted by Korby

I'm sorry but I have to agree that RoM is a waste of time. It's laggy even though the graphics suck, and the file size is 6 GB even though it has no content.

I don´t have lag in this game,are you from europe?

And the graphics are nice,similar to WoW.

The game is nice and is F2P,what else do you want?

You could also try shadowbane, old one, old graphics but it´s a good game.

PvP-Group oriented.

• madlukemadluke Member UncommonPosts: 108

If you don't mind playing a game to pass the time, for a couple of months, Asda Story was OK, but ts typical WoW clone, and if your going down that route you may aswell gofor RoM, however it is very laggy for me. Community is actually very helpful though, and group play pretty prominent.