Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest a zone

BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

Hi I am relatively new player of WoW and Im looking for suggestion for a good leveling spot (with more people around to group with)for my lvl29 BE Mage. I just finished up the quests in Thousand Needles from Freewind Post.
thanks

Comments

• MagterMagter Member Posts: 289
    Originally posted by Bodeus

Hi I am relatively new player of WoW and Im looking for suggestion for a good leveling spot (with more people around to group with)for my lvl29 BE Mage. I just finished up the quests in Thousand Needles from Freewind Post.

thanks

most people are 70-80, you won't be able to find much grouping at these levels.

Purpose in life is not to gain things, but experience. - Rover64dd

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

LoL seems like thats the same any game you play these days.. OK then how about a Good Solo Quest Leveling zone for a 29 nearly 30 mage?

• xusheng2xusheng2 Member Posts: 109

haven't been 30 in a while i think you train in hillsbrad for 20-30 and 30-40.

Playing: WoW and Guild wars faction.
    waiting on: GW2 and next WoW expansion =)
    played: flyff, diablo2, maplestory, dungeon runners, eudemons online, conquer online, runescape, decide online, perfect world, and atlantica.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Next to Hillbrad you have Arathi Highland, that's a 30-35 zone.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

You can probably catch a few quests suitable for your level in Ashenvale, and then move to Arathi highlands.

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

Thanks all for the suggestions!

• RaztorRaztor Member Posts: 670

I personally prefer Stranglethorn Vale at lvl29+. Just start off by the hunting quests right up north.