Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wat the heck? I want Quality, Creativity, Freedom

13»

Comments

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

""omg is this a joke, lmao"

I am still waiting to see what you consider "children".

Your 13th post, and this it?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717

don't burn yourselves out folks. we have another year or so ahead of us .....

imageimage

• Proximo521Proximo521 Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Originally posted by docminus

don't burn yourselves out folks. we have another year or so ahead of us .....

HAHAHAHA!  I have a good feeling that the best has yet to come.

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812
    Originally posted by fresh2daBone

mr handsolo ure funny,
    instead of analyzing my thoughts and wat i have said, how bout you share ure interests in the game
    Why? Does everyone have to agree with you and move on? This is a discussion forum. So we discuss things.
    apparently from wat u have analyzed u haven't played to many mmo's except WoW and i'm sure you enjoyed it very much
    Crystalgaze much? I have no idea about that posters gaming history. And by the way...it doesn't matter.
    btw, bioware stated they are looking for a new unique project, turning away from their usual story based games and they have chosen mmorpg
    Right...this right here disqualifies you from any opinion. Bioware stating they don't want story-based games? Do I now have to link all the articles where BioWare state explicitly that Story will be the main focus of the game? That they see story as one of their greatest strengths, that they feel story is important? Have you even looked at anything beyond the pictures and some threads of doomsayers like yourself?
    yeh i'm not lookin for kotor with multiplayer and i'm sure that's not wat bioware is attempting here, they shown us wat they have developed and i've expressed what i think about it
    In fact...this is KOTOR 3, 4, 5 ,6 ,7 8 and so on, all together. That's also straight from BioWare. Have you gotten yourself -any- info at all on the game?
    express ure opinion instead tryin to bash mine
    I would...if you wouldn't obviously need to reevaluate your opinion because what you are writing is based on -wrong- information.

• hanshotfirsthanshotfirst Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Originally posted by fresh2daBone

mr handsolo ure funny,
    instead of analyzing my thoughts and wat i have said, how bout you share ure interests in the game
    apparently from wat u have analyzed u haven't played to many mmo's except WoW and i'm sure you enjoyed it very much
    btw, bioware stated they are looking for a new unique project, turning away from their usual story based games and they have chosen mmorpg
    yeh i'm not lookin for kotor with multiplayer and i'm sure that's not wat bioware is attempting here, they shown us wat they have developed and i've expressed what i think about it
    express ure opinion instead tryin to bash mine

I see no need to 'bash' the inarticulate and irrational. You're doing a bang up job of embarrassing yourself without my assistance. And no, for the record I do not play World of Warcraft, although I did play Star Wars: Galaxies (pre-CU) quite extensively. As for my opinion, I'm cautiously optimistic (aka: hope) that Bioware's Old Republic will have as little in common with that abomination (SWG) as feasibly possible.

This discussion has been closed.