Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else having troubles logging in today? I can't get in to game or forums.

Says it is unable to connect to authencation server.

Comments

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Just read your post and then logged into both the forums and game without issue...

• oldfishyoldfishy Member Posts: 3

thank you

I just got in now. Not sure what the problem was. A couple of other guildies had the same problem.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by oldfishy

Is anyone else having troubles logging in today? I can't get in to game or forums.
    Says it is unable to connect to authencation server.

Hey welcome to the forums!  I can log in to both too. Try clicking on the Simple Config in the game folder where it is located on your PC. Then click verify / repair and let that run for a little while and try again.

Good luck

Edit: glad it is ok for you now, maybe it was just a blip

• oldfishyoldfishy Member Posts: 3

funny I just noticed you are a shaw customer.. so am I and the other couple of guildies that were having troubles........... just us canucks maybe then eh

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by oldfishy

funny I just noticed you are a shaw customer.. so am I and the other couple of guildies that were having troubles........... just us canucks maybe then eh

Yes I work for them ;) I think in this case there was a routing problem from the east coast where the servers are located and Shaw uses the same infrastructure. Saw this in official forums: forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php  and here a bit more: forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php

• kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829

I had login trouble connecting to both the site(their forums would not load) and connecting to the servers from about 12:50 to 1:30 Est.

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310

people were having trouble connecting who live in the NE and certain parts of Canada due to the snow

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher