Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!

JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

No matter how hard I tried not to, I am getting excited for Darkfall. I am worried it's going to break my heart like so many games before it.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

Comments

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

There are still so many question marks about this game that I have no problem waiting for it.  I hope we will get to try it first.

• SquinnySquinny Member Posts: 29

Well, If they offer an open beta or free trail you can try it first.  Then if you don't like it at least you won't have spent any money.

• CraxisCraxis Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by Joliust

No matter how hard I tried not to, I am getting excited for Darkfall. I am worried it's going to break my heart like so many games before it.

Ok here's what you do, when you get really excited. You need to board up every bathroom in your house.  Make sure that no matter what you do you wont be able to get in there.  Then you take massive quantities of horse laxative.   Then you just think about how excited you are over Darkfall and in 20 minutes.... I am pretty sure you wont be excited over darkfall anymore.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

You can lick your dogs ass, that will stop ya

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

I channeled all my excitement into brewing a batch of beer. It's much more interesting and will never let me down. After I do that I am going to pick up a six pack and play TF2 all night.

If you are brewing the beer why do you need to pick up a sixpack???? Sounds like a load of crap to me.

I was thinking the same thing, so maybe it takes a few days to make beer, or maybe he knows his beer sucks and drinks canned beer and gives his stuff away.  Can you be more specific OP

• MurdusMurdus Member UncommonPosts: 698

You should just start smoking weed. Gets you excited for anything really

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621
    Originally posted by Craxis

If you are brewing the beer why do you need to pick up a sixpack???? Sounds like a load of crap to me.

Here's someone who knows jack shit about the fermentation process.

Let's give him an applause.

• mcpoopypantzmcpoopypantz Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by page

I was thinking the same thing, so maybe it takes a few days to make beer, or maybe he knows his beer sucks and drinks canned beer and gives his stuff away.  Can you be more specific OP

Few days?? haha... try over a month for your most basic recipe... and months for very strong and more complex recipes.

• misantroopermisantrooper Member Posts: 4

weed makes you dull, mushrooms make you excited! 

Well we need Joliust back so he can tell us how long his takes to make

• KrewelKrewel Member Posts: 390

I always say that WoW is totally ruined by the community. I guess DF will get ruined by the community before it even releases.

What I am making right now is a light american ale. I have a really heavy Coffee Stout that isn't done aging and every beer I made before that has been long since drank. So all I have is wine which I ended up drinking because I didn't end up going to the grocery store after all.

Originally posted by Thekandy

Originally posted by Craxis

Here's someone who knows jack shit about the fermentation process.

Let's give him an applause.

Atleast you can spot a joke when you see one buddy.

What I am making right now is a light american ale. I have a really heavy Coffee Stout that isn't done aging and every beer I made before that has been long since drank. So all I have is wine which I ended up drinking because I didn't end up going to the grocery store after all.

ahh a fellow brewer!! Right now Im brewing Mad Dog I.P.A. it's called. I generally brew more IPA's then anything but I do love a good stout from time to time.

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

So you say you get excited but needed the urge to make a topic tell us it maybe break your heart

Luckely devs and many hardcore fans still believe they deliver.

Before hand think something fails never accomplish nothing that is many times the couse of failor

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

Originally posted by zymurgeist

It takes about a month to brew, ferment and season ale. Lager takes a bit longer. The worst homebrew I've had  was beter than the commercial rice pisswater that they call "beer" at the local megamart.

Great minds think alike........

Originally posted by Evasia
    Originally posted by Joliust No matter how hard I tried not to, I am getting excited for Darkfall. I am worried it's going to break my heart like so many games before it.

So you say you get excited but needed the urge to make a topic tell us it maybe break your heart
    Before hand think something fails never accomplish nothing that is many times the couse of failor

k

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Originally posted by Evasia

k

Don't worry I'm just as confused.

As for the topic well it kind of speaks for itself, all I can say is don't get excited and hope that the game surprises you in a good way.

O_o o_O

That's exactly how I look at the world. Anyway a few guys in my guild decided that it was a good night to play TF2 drunk so I really wasn't sure if it was the booze or not. I thought K was the best answer. K is always the best answer.

• BlodplsBlodpls Member Posts: 1,454

This thread makes me want to learn how to brew.

• angrymimeangrymime Member Posts: 154

You can lick your dogs ass, that will stop ya

Anyone else have success with this method?

Originally posted by Blodpls

This thread makes me want to learn how to brew.

you should