Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning player: Frostfell rocks!

grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

I remember frostfell last year and it was some idle farting around with christmas cards or something? I switched to atonio bayle server and started doing frostfell this year and its uber! in the space of a week of casual play Ive got full legendary t3 gear and 3k worth of status reductions that mean I now have a nice big house.

Its on til 5th Jan so if you wanna hit the ground running I definitely recommend returning now!

--
Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

Comments

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Frostfell sure is a lot of fun. You get almost a complete set of mastercrafted gear for free.

Having the penalty to heat resist with a full set is a bit of a bugger if you want to go to Lavastrom for example, but stay away from there and you're pretty much golden.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

I agree. They did very well this year.

• Jeff44Jeff44 Member Posts: 459

They really outdid themselves this year, Frostfell was a lot of fun. They had a hiccup or two on the first day or so, but things were ironed out very quickly.

I still really hate that maze, though.

user
  • fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

This and halloween is something that EQ2 does excel at no doubt about that,it was just a shame that for vet players there was only the one (proper) new quest line..(forget about about dropping presents in qeynos,a chimp could have done that one) the rest alas where rehashes of old frostfell quest from years gone by,now thats not a bad thing but i wouldnt like to see them back again next time round,just brought out every couple of years or so

As i say minor quibbles aside its another good frostfell.

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335

Frostfell is loads of fun, and the reason has nothing to do with farming mastercrafted gear.

Personally I liked the Christmas decorations for my room and ice skating.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Yeah I now have a "Frostfell Room" full of cool stuff to oogle.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194

so it is worth to resub been away for little over a year  been in wow lol   have a 31 pally on AB