Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best server to start on before merges?

Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Topic says most, but also would like a pvp server with hopefully a decent community. My wife is joining me in game and we want to duo of course but not have to constantly worry about dieing and being camped forever. I ve read Cimmeria is a good one. Also an rp server is usually more to my liking.

Comments

• xXSeraphielXxXSeraphielX Member Posts: 107

I would recommend Set it is a PvE server and one of the most populated. Lots of good people there. The problem is that RP servers are also PVP servers... so it depends on whether you are willing to be ganked repeatedly. I like set and I think it has a very nice community

My 2 Cents

xXSeraphielXx

• WargPestWargPest Member Posts: 164
    Originally posted by xXSeraphielX

I would recommend Set it is a PvE server and one of the most populated. Lots of good people there. The problem is that RP servers are also PVP servers... so it depends on whether you are willing to be ganked repeatedly. I like set and I think it has a very nice community

My 2 Cents
    xXSeraphielXx

Set, Wiccana are good PvE servers on US side.

• JackthecatJackthecat Member Posts: 277

Cimmeria has been good to me so far.

You just have to turn off Global chat and avoid White Sands =)

------------------------------
    Meow

• DaveTTDaveTT Member Posts: 405
    Originally posted by Soki123

Topic says most, but also would like a pvp server with hopefully a decent community. My wife is joining me in game and we want to duo of course but not have to constantly worry about dieing and being camped forever. I ve read Cimmeria is a good one. Also an rp server is usually more to my liking.

Ye, i heard Cimmeria is really good and have high pop

------------------------------

Bear Grylls : I need to get out of this frozen hellhole!
    Bear Grylls : (Holds a beetle in his hand) 4 times more protein then Beef

• LughsanLughsan Member Posts: 312

Cimmeria is where its at.  Most interesting PvP, most progressed raiding, people that actually type full sentences...

• OrionManOrionMan Member Posts: 423
    Originally posted by Lughsan

Cimmeria is where its at.  Most interesting PvP, most progressed raiding, people that actually type full sentences...

I have played for a while on the Dagoth server now. I like that server. Very strong and active guilds.