Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i have done a mistake.

i have checked the trial and i think i dont like the game but i have done a little fault .i had pre ordered the complete edition before getting the buddy key .the order will reach me next week .so i am planning on giving the unused key of the lotro mines of moria (complete edition) for warhammer 60 days card . i will gurantee that it will be totally unused .the only thing u have to do is exchange me the warhammer 60 days gamercard .i hope that users here are very good and will not get involved in scam cases. ty

Comments

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

Trust and internet dont go well together.

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• catsaadcatsaad Member Posts: 176

i hope this time it does.

• JustTalkingJustTalking Member CommonPosts: 206
    Originally posted by catsaad

i have checked the trial and i think i dont like the game but i have done a little fault .i had pre ordered the complete edition before getting the buddy key .the order will reach me next week .so i am planning on giving the unused key of the lotro mines of moria (complete edition) for warhammer 60 days card . i will gurantee that it will be totally unused .the only thing u have to do is exchange me the warhammer 60 days gamercard .i hope that users here are very good and will not get involved in scam cases. ty

Well people do make mistakes, and it's possible that you have, in fact, ordered something you didn't want.

But i doubt it....this scam is as old as dirt bro.

In conclusion, i believe this is sums up the replies you're going to get:

thats why i am trying to sell it to store .

• JustTalkingJustTalking Member CommonPosts: 206

Very well, sell MoM (complete edition) on Ebay..get whatever you can for it, then use that to buy a WAR 60 day card....that way you sell what you don't want, you have your card and a bit on money in your pocket and everything is fine.

the problem is stupid paypal is not available in pakistan.i am talking with play asia from where i purchased it .as i have not opened it so i am shipping it back to them and then will exchange it for warhammer online the age of reckoning box.will have to wait for 3 weeks before they get it