Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I cannot reccomend the game

13»

Comments

• GutboyGutboy Member Posts: 630
    Originally posted by pdxgeek

Originally posted by kobie173

You continuously refer to the instances as "cookie-cutter." What, exactly, do you mean?

Two things. The idea of heroic instances is ripped off directly from WoW and they are all basically the same. Except maybe for Hoth which is an abortion of an experience...laggy, clumsy, buggy and not at all fun.

Have they even fixed the mustfar instances yet so you can actually zone into them? Last I heard the community was being told that it was "too hard" to fix.

Musty instances are fixed for entry as of a long time ago. No two instances are the same, you can't use the same tactics and expect to "win".

I am not aware of a single bug in Hoth and it is a blast to do, no one who I have been in the instance with ever has said it was not fun. It plays exactly like the movie down to Leia's pep talk to the pilots, and seeing Han, Leia and 3PO run down a hall to get to the falcon and more.

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585
    Originally posted by Gutboy

Originally posted by pdxgeek

Originally posted by kobie173

You continuously refer to the instances as "cookie-cutter." What, exactly, do you mean?

Two things. The idea of heroic instances is ripped off directly from WoW and they are all basically the same. Except maybe for Hoth which is an abortion of an experience...laggy, clumsy, buggy and not at all fun.

Have they even fixed the mustfar instances yet so you can actually zone into them? Last I heard the community was being told that it was "too hard" to fix.

Musty instances are fixed for entry as of a long time ago. No two instances are the same, you can't use the same tactics and expect to "win".

I am not aware of a single bug in Hoth and it is a blast to do, no one who I have been in the instance with ever has said it was not fun. It plays exactly like the movie down to Leia's pep talk to the pilots, and seeing Han, Leia and 3PO run down a hall to get to the falcon and more.

The only one I wasn't able to finish was the star destroyer because every time my group zoned in the mobs bugged out and multiplied so we had hundreds of elites swarming around preventing us from going anywhere. So I guess you could say *that* one was different...

• CutSickCutSick Member Posts: 8

Could u explain why? I don´t see any  cause for this thread :)