Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diabetes cure

SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

Does anyone here have diabetes? Or know someone that does?

They can totally cure it and get off insulin by switching to a raw living food diet.  Here's a pretty awesome movie called "Simply Raw: reversing diabetes in 30 days"  You can buy the dvd online, but honestly it is easily found for free.

Edit: there I removed the link ; )

Not just diabetes can be cured.  So many things, I used to have ulcerative colitis, doctors said it was incurable.  It's completely healed and I feel great!  If you know someone who is suffering from any health problems, or even cancer, download that movie for them.  Or just look into the raw food diet.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Diabetes can NOT be cured by what you eat.  If you're lucky, It can be controlled by diet and exercise.  That's controlled, not cured. Yes, I'm diabetic, and yes, I'm lucky.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

In some rare instances Diabetes does appear to be disappearing entirely. Someone I worked with switched his diet, not persay this one and the diabetes he had simply vanished. The doctor was so intrigued that he had this man switch to a different diet temporarily, trying to get it to come back, it never did. 

It most certainly isnt the norm. I dont recomend switching your diet without consultations but do look into it if you have diabetes. This man Im speaking of has been able to eat however he pleases for 12 years now

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by grunty

Diabetes can NOT be cured by what you eat.  If you're lucky, It can be controlled by diet and exercise.  That's controlled, not cured. Yes, I'm diabetic, and yes, I'm lucky.

don't let the doctors brainwash you dude.  they also say that ulcerative colitis is not possible to cure and it's a life long disease.  why don't I have it anymore? ; )  why did my body decide to heal itself when I stopped poisoning it with fast food and processed junk?

If you have diabetes download that film bro.  You'll be amazed.  It's completely reversable, even type 1.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

He says it himself. "However, a disclaimer at the end carefully notes that, 'This film does not intend to imply that type 1 diabetes can be healed with any predicable regularity.'"

Also the video at that URL is available for purchase here and is not intended to be free.  As such it is protected by copyright laws and your posting it is a violation of this site's Rules of Conduct which can be reached by the URL at the bottom of each page.  You would do well to edit your post and delete the URL.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Originally posted by grunty

He says it himself. "However, a disclaimer at the end carefully notes that, 'This film does not intend to imply that type 1 diabetes can be healed with any predicable regularity.'"
    Also the video at that URL is available for purchase here and is not intended to be free.  As such it is protected by copyright laws and your posting it is a violation of this site's Rules of Conduct which can be reached by the URL at the bottom of each page.  You would do well to edit your post and delete the URL.

There I took the link out.  Of course there's going to be a disclaimer, the guy doesn't want to get sued when some guy who doesn't follow the program correctly doesn't get cured and blames it all on him.

you seem to be going out of your way to proving me wrong or get me in trouble.  I healed a serious illness, people heal cancers on this diet.  You'd be wise to look in to it, I'm just offering a possible solution.  Not sure why your fighting it.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

With Type I diabetes, you can't maintain your blood sugar on your own.

With Type II diabetes, the problem is your blood sugar is too high.

Type II can be controlled with diet., exercise, and medication.  Keeping your weight down is key to this control.

Type I is a different animal altogether.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

My sister has diabetes, she's got one of those omnipod implant products to help out with it.

Their were problems with it at first, but I think its been very helpful for her.

I really wish their were a cure to diabetes :(

Originally posted by SioBabble

Type II can be controlled with diet., exercise, and medication.  Keeping your weight down is key to this control.

sure that's what the average medical doctor will tell you yes.  let's have a mind of our own shall we?

they are both completely reversible is what I'm saying.  If you know anyone with diabetes, help them out, watch that video yourself, this ain't some bullshit I'm spewing to sell products.  you can save a life by downloading a movie.

Originally posted by Wolfenpride

My sister has diabetes, she's got one of those omnipod implant products to help out with it.
    Their were problems with it at first, but I think its been very helpful for her.

what do you mean you WISH... help your sister out, download the movie, watch what happens to the 6 people with diabetes.  she won't need that omnipod implant...  what have you got to lose?

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by SinzOfMan

what do you mean you WISH... help your sister out, download the movie, watch what happens to the 6 people with diabetes.  she won't need that omnipod implant...  what have you got to lose?

His sister perhaps

Type 1 diabetes is mainly caused by the complete failure of the pancrius which is an ORGAN and can not currently be replaced even by transplant. To survive a Type 1 patient needs insulin of various types and doses to manage the sugar levels in the blood.

All that diet will do is help Controll the condition, it wont cure it.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by SioBabble

sure that's what the average medical doctor will tell you yes.  let's have a mind of our own shall we?

they are both completely reversible is what I'm saying.  If you know anyone with diabetes, help them out, watch that video yourself, this ain't some bullshit I'm spewing to sell products.  you can save a life by downloading a movie.

Type I diabetes cannot be cured by eating raw food. Sorry to upset you there. And trust me...that's not brainwashing; its simple bio chemical fact.

Even Dr Atkins (who was very contraversal) said type one diabetes cannot be controlled from eating hihgh protein foods. It has to be regulated.

If you go by what your new doctor friend told you and you had type one diabetes, you'd be dead in seven months tops.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

I'm sorry you guys feel this way.  Go research ulcerative colitis, you will find this has no cure aswell, other than to surgically remove one's colon.  guess I should go back on medication?

If you watch the video (but why bother when you can just argue) you'd see that 2 of the 6 patients had type 1 diabetes.  The one guy, got completely off insulin and his pancreas is now producing sufficient insulin, he's completely cured.  The other guy reduced his insulin from 70 shots to 5! and he didn't even stick to the program. he drank alcohol during his 30 day stay, and snuck off to mexico and had enchilada's... you could tell he didn't believe he could be cured right from the beginning.  and it's amazing what the mind will do to confirm your beliefs.

Your not proving anything to me with your medical quotes, I know how corrupt the system is.  I know the power of a 100% raw diet.  Look up the hippocrates institute.  Why is diabetes becoming more and more common, and happening to people younger and younger... you think it has nothing to do with the food they are eating?

This is for people with diabetes who want to be cured.  1000's of people are cured this way, unfortunately there's no money to be made in raw food by the medical industry so you won't hear them promoting it.

Guys I wasn't kiddin.  Watch the trailer, see for yourselves.  Tell me these people are scammers lol, tryin to sell you raw food and cure your illnesses!!  evil folk I tells ya.

www.rawfor30days.com/

• GorairGorair Member Posts: 959

after reading this , I wish stupid hurt.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Originally posted by HYPERI0N

His sister perhaps

Type 1 diabetes is mainly caused by the complete failure of the pancrius which is an ORGAN and can not currently be replaced even by transplant. To survive a Type 1 patient needs insulin of various types and doses to manage the sugar levels in the blood.

All that diet will do is help Controll the condition, it wont cure it.

Actually the pacreas is in perfectly healthy condition. The islet cells for some reason are under attack constantly by ones own immunal system which stops them from regenerating fully.

The diet has the possibility to help cure diabetes, but is most likely based upon each individuals physiology.

Type 1 diabetic since the age of 15. It sucks.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

Originally posted by Finwe

Type 1 diabetic since the age of 15. It sucks.

Order the dvd, or download it online for free.  Try the food, there is a good chance it will work for you.  The black guy in the film was type 1 diabetic, this was his last shot at curing it naturally before his doctor ordered him an insulin pump.  After the 30 days, he not only didn't need the pump, he was off all medication and his pancreas was functioning normally.  It just takes some discipline, supplying your body with nutrients and stop poisoning your cells with cooked food.  Your body will heal itself.  Not because of the food your eating, but because of the food you stopped eating. 

And it's not just diabetes that can be cured that's for sure.  I'm living proof of that.