Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth coming back?

FeldazinFeldazin Member Posts: 36

ok guys this is the deal I quit runescape for quite some time and now I have a good deal on a buy back for my runescape account should I? btw im currently playing perfect world international and i am very pleased with the game, should I go back to runescape?

.(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../
...\....\........../..../
....\..../?¯.I.¯`\./
..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
...I.....I?¯.I?¯.I..\...)
...\.....` ¯..¯ ?.......'
....\_________.·?

Comments

• joojoo1975joojoo1975 Member UncommonPosts: 275

why go back if your enjoying what your doing now.  imho i wouldn't go back, but then again that's my oppinion.

To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless

• friidrickfriidrick Member Posts: 33

Yeahh... if you like the game you are playing you shouldn't  go back to runescape. Well still it's your choice 

Playing: WoW, Eve online, guild wars

Played: Everquest, runescape, archlord,lineage, lotro

Waiting for: Aion

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

When did you quit? It has changed a lot.

?

• FeldazinFeldazin Member Posts: 36

like 4 monthes ago

.(....\............../....)
    . \....\........... /..../
    ...\....\........../..../
    ....\..../?¯.I.¯`\./
    ..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
    ...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
    ...I.....I?¯.I?¯.I..\...)
    ...\.....` ¯..¯ ?.......'
    ....\_________.·?

• MR.man2MR.man2 Member Posts: 18

Wow only 4 months...Well they added new graphics (They may have added them earlier) they added a PVP.Maybe you try it out reallllly quick and if you don't like it don't boter.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by Feldazin

ok guys this is the deal I quit runescape for quite some time and now I have a good deal on a buy back for my runescape account should I? btw im currently playing perfect world international and i am very pleased with the game, should I go back to runescape?

I wouldn’t play runescape again if I was paid to play it(unless the company sold the game), I hope that answers your question.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Dont play runescape, wait for mechscape.Hopefully, just hoplefully they dont screw this up! While waiting, try playing other games like GTA4 or Diablo III(when it comes out soon!)

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

Nope don't go back, you get banned for having more than 20mil in your account because they think your RWTTing

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

IF jagex is willing to replace runescape's dumbass point and click combat with diablo/wow/ragnaroks hack n slash combat, I would be pleased. By the way If EVER a diablo MMORPG comes out I would pay 30$ a month just to play it....or even 50$..I swear.