Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changing the Stamina system would make this game better.

John.A.ZoidJohn.A.Zoid Member Posts: 1,531

Right now jumping drains it which I feel is dumb because it serves no purpose and just makes the game less fun. For some reason in an FPS game people like to jump... don't ask me why but in every FPS game I remember you can jump freely and the ones you can't fail. Also when you use abilities like Sprint and other implants after the stamina is drained you suddenly walk really slowly and I just don't see the fun in that. Fine stop the ability to sprint and use abilities which take up stamina but don't restrict my movement any slower than normal pace.

Comments

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

Surge Jumping with no stamina loss other than from surge, that really scares me that if I see a cloaker I would have to start shooting at a leap frog traveling at 50mph.  The drain jumping gives a hinderence that balances out the game against those who use agile/cloaker suits a lot, or else you'd see people hauling out of dodge at surge speed jumping everywhere to dodge your gunfire.

It's a boundry that should remain static in my opinion, it's annoying yes, but it's needed or else this game would get even more imbalanced.  God I remember the surgile days, and everybody thought that was the end of the world.

TwitchTV: iNeoki