Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with an Assassin

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• XxKnivesxXXxKnivesxX Member UncommonPosts: 188

Whats link to his live stream?

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

He kills over 1,000 people a week?

Eeeep! 

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

Nice interveiw ! Is there one with a ranger ?

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by Datcyde

Nice interveiw ! Is there one with a ranger ?

Not that I know of but rangers also have stealth & range so they are very good at solo ganking too if that's what your asking.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• NeyonNeyon Member Posts: 197

Hmm I wasn't aware rangers can stealth too. Is it the same as assain stealth or is it weaker?

------------------------------

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

Nobody has a link to his stream?

-------------------------

• MNZebaMNZeba Member Posts: 254
    Originally posted by elliot

The link for pvp stream can be found on the original post but you have to register for the korean site to view it. aka u need korean ss

That is quoted by elliot on Aionsource.com

Originally posted by Neyon

Hmm I wasn't aware rangers can stealth too. Is it the same as assain stealth or is it weaker?

Ranger video using stealth skill:  www.youtube.com/watch

• Home15Home15 Member Posts: 203

Got to love stealth, gank people while they fight mobs i so uber and skilled, ya right.

Hope they nerf the assasin, to many young kids want to be a 1337 ninja lolzors stunlock ftw!  these days.

• Deliriumz1Deliriumz1 Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by Home15

Got to love stealth, gank people while they fight mobs i so uber and skilled, ya right.
    Hope they nerf the assasin, to many young kids want to be a 1337 ninja lolzors stunlock ftw!  these days.

Ur just mad cause u probably got killed several times without being able to get out of stunlock

love assassin, <3 cant wait.

image/img_achievements/ed585160f30432c2f840a58f396656f2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

sin's and nukers ...lol