Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old EQ2 Player Coming Back...

joda84joda84 Member Posts: 11

I bought the expansion a couple weeks ago around when I got Wrath of the Lich King. I am pretty much ready to take a break from WoW and stoked about coming back to EQ2.

I first started playing EQ2 about a month after launch and have played off and on again until about the time KoS came out. 

I know that even though I am not currently subscribed, I still tend to get some vet rewards (or so I did in the past). Will I get a free month if I activate the expansion on my current account or will it be a normal charge when I start back up?

I am just curious if I should open a new account since I plan to start over.

Comments

• drag9999drag9999 Member Posts: 252

Start over, I'm 99% sure you can only get those free 30 days if you make a new account, plus, vet rewards aren't all that nice, so it doesn't really matter (you'll get around 1 year and a half from expansions solely).

• joda84joda84 Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by drag9999

Start over, I'm 99% sure you can only get those free 30 days if you make a new account, plus, vet rewards aren't all that nice, so it doesn't really matter (you'll get around 1 year and a half from expansions solely).

That is what I was leaning towards. I was more curious if vet rewards had become anything special.

Thanks