Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lulz

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

Comments

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

heh... been my productivity software the past couple days.  work is sloowwww

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

I think I don't understand the productivity part, what's supposed to be the humor in it? Or even just, what kind of productivity is it talking about?

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    Originally posted by Pheace

I think I don't understand the productivity part, what's supposed to be the humor in it? Or even just, what kind of productivity is it talking about?

What I got out of it was the lack of productivity....  But that is just me.  IDK if im right.

Originally posted by cukimunga

What I got out of it was the lack of productivity....  But that is just me.  IDK if im right.

I'm just not sure what's intended lol, productivity as in overstock or something of the like? Or productivity as in a game that makes you sit behind the computer?

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Originally posted by cukimunga

I'm just not sure what's intended lol, productivity as in overstock or something of the like? Or productivity as in a game that makes you sit behind the computer?

Yeah IDK, im kinda lost on this one. 

• OoInfiniteOoOoInfiniteOo Member Posts: 59

That no one using that software is going to be productive.... Wow is like the antithesis of Real-World productivity so that is the humor

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

lol

I just hit 80 and im starting to see first hand how bad it is.  HOW do people have full epics already on multiple toons?? WTF

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

This is a computer shop section dedicated to productivity related software. Apparently somebody in that computer shop thought it was a good idea to put leasure (free time) related software to the productivity section (which I would assume is dedicated to business or job related software). Thus the joke.

The joke is that they misplaced software that is meant to spend time in a section dedicated for software that is meant to save time.

Edit: It could be ANY MMO, and the joke would still be valid.

I see ^^ I'm not familiar with productivity labels on software being Dutch and all, bit confusing ^^

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

you guys are trying to read it as a sarcastic slam against WoW

the pics just saying, its a game.  one of the least productive things you could do with yourself and its placed in the productivity line.  productivity fail.

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Yeah c'mon. It's not Rocket surgery...

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by Zayne3145

Yeah c'mon. It's not Rocket surgery...

LOL.  Was that on purpose, because it was funnier than the pic. :)

• SXRchosen1SXRchosen1 Member Posts: 179
    Originally posted by TheHavok

lol
    I just hit 80 and im starting to see first hand how bad it is.  HOW do people have full epics already on multiple toons?? WTF

When the economy's this sh!ty and you dont have a job, play WoW 20 hours a day.

http://acominos.evony.com <- if your bored at work :)