Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Light of the Shepherds

Sorry if posting here pisses you off but there is no guild section up yet and I want some members to chill with while I wait for this game to come out =).

Light of the Shepherds is a very new being exclusively made for Mortal Online. I am starting this up with a few of my buddies who are just as in to the best of the best MMORPG's as me. I have previously led guilds in Age of Conan, Guild Wars, Cabal Online and other Rpg's as well.

Light of the shepherds hopes to be a very competative guild in this game and show extreme pvp talent to conquer our opponents. We are the light when all else dims, we fight the little bitches who only feel strong with a mouse in their hands, we fight to put people in their place and to give them a name to run away from when they are roaming around. I am beginning this guild from nothing as of now, but hope to get some solid new members and friends, some who will follow and help as an officer and future partner, and some who just want to be a helpful citizen in the guild. Every guild starts from somewhere, and I am looking for some rich personality, and loyal backround. Help make this a guild that is known and respected. That's all I will say for now and look forward to meeting everyone on the forums and playing in this new game with you.

Please fill out an application here if you are interested, and message me any questions about if you are interested in an officer position or just anything at all. Yes i know its a very basic board, but I believe substance is better than flash. And once more members pile in, I will definately upgrade the site.

http://lightoftheshepherds.proboards.com/index.cgi

Take care!

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.

Comments