Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im looking for a guild

Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Just thought I'd throw this out here.  I'm interested in a guild/organized group of players to enjoy the game with, I will be looking into some guilds, but heres the thing. . .if you think that my criteria fits your profile, please ask me to check your guild out

I have renewed hope for a mmorpg designed on a PvE platform with PvP that is hopefully meaningful and rewarding. WoW may have staying power for me.

Im a 30 something mmorpg player and played just about every mmorpg to some extent. What I am looking for is a PvP server based guild:

- little to no childish whining about this or that.

- little to no in-fighting tolerated.

- little to no childish behavior tolerated, though we are all love adolescent humor and fun. . .there's a difference.

- an interest in getting involved in the game-story and group quest pursuits.

- guild member advancement interest like actually playing together when on and supporting / including guild members in activities.

- practicing and participating in PvP tactics.

- Not a huge guild where the guild leaders are only interested in quantity, not quality.

Well...I guess you get the idea.

Comments

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

You basicaly just said everything that we have on our CoC. The guild you described is the kind of guild we run. We'd like to get to know you first however, so please post a bit on our boards.

www.silentreign.net

also, we're a hode guild, damn the fools who play the gnomes. =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With every post I lose just a little bit more of my sanity.

Peace,

Dracius

Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

• El'rahdEl'rahd Member Posts: 24

ii'd just like to know what race you want to be and whether you also RP or not. i myself run a guild and also know many others that i can introduce you to.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Thanks all...I will be looking into them.

I have my preferred Alliance and Horde races.  And as for role-playing, I can adjust to the type and side. :)