Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can't login to OB

Well I'm a CB player

and frogster told us CB players are able to login at 13:00 (europe time) Well it is 20 minutes later, the forum doesn't work so I can't ask what is all about

And I can't login

I always got this message:

'account has been suspended'..

someone can login ? or knows what to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
waiting for ... nothing..

Comments

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

servers should be open now to cb players at 1500hours cet for registered players.

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

You can access the forums you just have to go directly to them: Runes of Magic Forums

As for the suspended account everyone is getting it because they don't want people to bog down their login servers trying to repeatedly get in. For example what people do with WoW.

• mmorpgamesmmorpgames Member Posts: 26

How much longer till open beta?

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864
    Originally posted by mmorpgames

How much longer till open beta?

Edit: This is a quote from them:

The Runes of Magic Open Beta servers go online at noon GMT / 13:00 CET. First we will invite our Closed Beta Testers to join us. Two hours later, at 2pm CET / 15:00 CET, the servers are available for all our registered users.

Which means they should be up atm... I think.

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

still down...atm

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

US Beta doesn't open/begin until later today:

US server start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Regarding to our plans the US servers will be online on Monday Dec. 15th 2008 at about 6pm Pacific Time (GMT -8). The forum will be online at about 8am same day.

Navibo

Frogster America, Inc.

Sit tight.

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

well I am a CB player so I got in about 1 minute after i created this topic ^^

well I played a bid, I'm a lvl 10 priest, my secondary class is mage lvl 1.

That's just a bid silly in my opinion. You have to do the whole way (1-10) all over again to lvl your secondary class a bid and only then you can use skills from both classes... so actually a secondary class is useless... you need to switch all the time to lvl them both... wich makes you'll have to everything 2 times...

Ah well, exept of that,, it's a fun game

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Originally posted by kingtommyboy

well I am a CB player so I got in about 1 minute after i created this topic ^^
    well I played a bid, I'm a lvl 10 priest, my secondary class is mage lvl 1.
    That's just a bid silly in my opinion. You have to do the whole way (1-10) all over again to lvl your secondary class a bid and only then you can use skills from both classes... so actually a secondary class is useless... you need to switch all the time to lvl them both... wich makes you'll have to everything 2 times...
    Ah well, exept of that,, it's a fun game

Allegedly there were opening extra zones to add more quests for the 2nd class to level up with and make that process easier.

If they haven't yet, save your daily quests for the 2nd class.  That's what we all did in the Closed Beta.

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

The company sent out an email  saying the servers were up. I'm in North America..and they are NOT UP.Companys problem for not thinking beyond Europe.

• JkoolerJkooler Member Posts: 66

The servers are going to be open at 6pm here on N. America.

A weapon doesn’t make a Warrior Legendary, Is the warrior who makes the weapon.

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144
    Originally posted by icequeen916

HE USA SERVERS ARE NOT UP YET KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON OK IF YOU WANT TO GO INTERNATIONAL OR DE SERVER (i dont know when they come out) YOU CAN BUT THE USA SERVERS ARE COMING OUT AT 6:00 PACIFIC TIME SO STOP WHINING ABOUT YOU CANT LOGIN THE SERVERS ARNT UP AND YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT.....
    NOW PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT YOU CANT LOGIN HELP! AND WHAT NOT OK PLEASE PLEASE STOP

this was on the fourm so huh i duno

You do realize that they posted 6:00 am pacific.   Your post is 2 hours after OB should have opened.  

I really don't know whats going on unless they messed up and meant 6:00 pm pacific.   I still get the hang up on the server select screen.

Edit:  

@ previous poster ::    where did you get that information?

• scragcatscragcat Member UncommonPosts: 94

us-forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php

(dont post here ever so not sure if linking is naughty...official forum>announcements)