Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Players

Im thinking about getting guild wars, is it really worth my time?

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I think considering you posted this topic in this forum, you'll get a resounding yes as you're talking to the people who play it. It's definitely a high quality product I'd recommend to anyone.

• almerelalmerel Member UncommonPosts: 658

Yes you should :)

The game offers a lot for the price.

-Almerel

Hello my old friend.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Sure. Not everybody likes it off course but no other MMO give you so much content for so little money.

Nice PvP, the PvE get's really hard after a while

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Just download/buy one of those trials, check out propecies(the first one) and see if you like it.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• endzoendzo Member Posts: 68

hey iam still waiting for my one to come i really think its worth it

• LunovaLunova Member Posts: 11

Really fun game

-no grinding

-good quests/missions/dungeons

-teamwork req.

-strategy req.

-common sense req.

You may not like it at first but just give it some time, itll sink in.

If I can't kill you, my friend over there hiding in that bush will...

• Archer3Archer3 Member Posts: 5

give it a try and you will love it~it's really worth. and you should join a guild, it will bring you more fun.

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

Im actually installing the game again right now.  I played for a little bit durring my WoW phase and didn't like it then.  Trying it again to see if I like it now.  

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Yea, I mean we all have different wants and needs to be in a game but GW for me was love at first play lol. Probably because I was too young for a credit/debit card and parents had read all those scary stories of card details been stolen on the internet so I couldn't use any of theirs.

Basically, it was moving from all the average F2P MMOs to GW, and I thought GW was fantastic. Played it for 2 years, now waiting for GW2.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.