Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial Player Question

SynxVIISynxVII Member Posts: 168

So JGE sounds good so I thought I would try this to get a feel for the control style. I do like the real time combat, that is the one thing stops me from resubbing to eve. But Jump Gate I find it very confusing.

I picked up a patrol mission, once I left the station I had no idea where I was supposed to go. The quest gave me no place name that I was supposed to go. Even if it did I dont think I could find it on that map, it was so confusing. Maybe i'm just dumb? So I decided to go back into the station and re-read the mission page to double check for any clues. After 3 attempts I docked but the mission page in the station gave me no clues. Is there a quest log/journal type page you can bring up while in your ship flying around?

Comments

• joojoo1975joojoo1975 Member UncommonPosts: 275

mate, JG is a cool game, but like Eve i would suggest you read the forums and look for a DL manual.  I played this game back in 2000 and Babbages actually had a disk copy and i read the manual, from cover to cover, and that(and lookin at newbie guides in forums) saved me Hours of frustration.

To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless

• txrextxrex Member CommonPosts: 16

I am looking to play either this game or Vendetta Online. 

How many players are usually online?

I liked games like tie fighter, priveteer and Earth and beyond.  Looking for help in making a decision.

• LithomanLithoman Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by txrex

I am looking to play either this game or Vendetta Online. 
    How many players are usually online?
    I liked games like tie fighter, priveteer and Earth and beyond.  Looking for help in making a decision.

My opinion:

Go check out Vendetta Online. Twitch combat, decent graphics, mostly nice and very helpful peeps.

That's what I'm doin until JGE comes out. I am soooo lookin forward to that...