Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few things TCoS needs

1. An auction house - in the works

2. A LOD slider for MOBs - Why do I see dogs without legs and stick figures when my system overperforms already? I could use double the ranged detail on all critters and people.

3. More NPC AI. Their AI programmer is possibly the best I have seen. Set him loose on NPC AI. Bring those towns to life. Give non-quest NPC's day and night routines. Make NPC's use emotes and respond to players passing by. They obviously spent a lot of time making animals behave realistically, but people just stand still most of the time.

Comments

• alessioraalessiora Member Posts: 50

Post this things on the official forums under Suggestions, here it doesn't help anyone.

• AganazerAganazer Member Posts: 1,319
    Originally posted by alessiora

Post this things on the official forums under Suggestions, here it doesn't help anyone.

4. They need to consolidate their forums. There are currently three official forums. One of which is further divided in two.

• HonkieHonkie Member Posts: 152

AFAIK the devs are only reading one forum right now, and that one is probably getting 99% of their forum-time in the p2p section...where the rest of us can't post.

Great game, screwball forums/launching.