Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A General Update

scotmuriescotmurie Member Posts: 2

Hi All,

I have played Rise since April this year and thought it time this thread was updated.

There have been updates to the game namely the client is now version 177 and no need for applying patches any more. Graphics are sharper. Once the client is installed and run a window containing the wiki opens. It is adviseable to read the Tutorial page ( a link is on the wiki page) before setting of on your journey .

I've enjoyed my time in-game and the flying took me some time to conquer (I still crash frequently).

Support is reached through a link on the download page and I have been impressed with the quickness of reply. I also like the idea of the online paper ( The Sentinel) for daily game news.

Comments

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

Who can they make you pay monthly for a game that crashes on you all the time?

Last time I saw screenshots of this game it didn't impress me too much.

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• scotmuriescotmurie Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by solnicaris

Who can they make you pay monthly for a game that crashes on you all the time?
    Last time I saw screenshots of this game it didn't impress me too much.

I must say that in ten months of playing the game has never crashed . There was an issue with installation on Vista but all working now.

Would you like all games to look the same? The graphics are just how the makers wanted them (you could maybe say a bit quirky) but the great thing is the flying and should be experianced before you make your mind up about this game. 

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Scot, do you still play? i just started my trial today and can't find anyone to help me out. No one seems to want to respond. Either that or I'm under the wrong understanding of how chat works.

Just need help getting started and people to socialize with is all. =]