Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acclaim NA Spellborn forums down?

darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Hi European reject/Acclaim subcribted American here 

Anybody enlighten me as to why Acclaim forums are down,i get a redirect but nothing specific,hopefully they are compileing brand new forums,and a sparkleing webpage but tbh i really doubt it as this debacle continues.Darkfall fanboi's must now be in their element  as Acclaim seem to be doing their best to destroy this game.

Obviously i would try the TCOS site,but due to UK being designated as part of America i can't even ask my fellow European buddies,So anybody have a clue to what is going on,?

p>

Comments

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Forums were up for me.  Game is running and a new patch is coming out for Euros.  Hopefully the patch gets passed on to Acclaim.  If not, I fear I will not play due to the problems I have seen w/ Acclaim keeping their other games patched up to the "home" servers (like years behind, not just months).

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Thanks for reply,but i am referanceing the Acclaim forums,i've got further by useing explorer,used Chrome before.Now i get a message but ther header referance seems to be for 2 moons?.Played that and 9D but not that impressed,oh well hope Acclaim change their ways this time.

So anybody who is IP blocked,can u use the NA forums?

p>
  • DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914

Yep, I can view them no problem.  NA using Firefox 3.

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Try starting at the www.acclaim.com site first and navigating to TCOS.  I haven't had a problem w/ the site or the forums yet.

• MugiMugiMugiMugi Member UncommonPosts: 18

Have personally been unable to enter there website for days now, and none of my swedish friends can either ><, whats up with that?

Do they even IP block there entire site or something? I thoughti t was out for EU....