Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Patch Update On Dec. 2

repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

Something new in atlantica

A patch will be added to the game starting on Tuesday, Dec. 2, at 5:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

But, the servers will not have to go offline for this update, and if you are online at this time, you will be able to continue to go on playing.

However, if you log in to the game after 5:30 pm. on Dec. 2, the auto-update function in the launcher will kick in and update your Atlantica program automatically, and this can take several minutes. A manual patch will also be made available on Dec. 2, for those of you who would like to avoid the auto-update.

And please note that there will be additional patches made to the game over the next few weeks, as new content is being prepared to be added. The details on these updates will be revealed soon.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Comments

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

this is really annoying. i dont want to flare up in this thread but i just want to share my unfortunate experience regarding this patch update. i downloaded the dec.2 patch. as all of you guys know, it took us quite a while downloading it. after the patch i enjoyed playing again but after some days, another patch appeared in my auto-launcher. now it is dated dec.8 and of i have to download it again for me to enjoy atlantica. argh. i hate downloading the patch. years, long years... before i get doine with it. lols! anyway, i know that this is for the better and i hope everything will be better! haha! peace and love everyone!!!

• KingArthasKingArthas Member Posts: 15

maybe there were just some revisions or minor changes that is why they released another patch last dec 8.. or maybe they forgot something on the dec. 2 patch