Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

take this game of the list

it annoys me seeing this in the development section for the last 4 years, its not coming out in the west so better off removing it.

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Agreed

• ArchMardukArchMarduk Member UncommonPosts: 10

Agreed

Sempera Vinci & Carpe Diem all in one !!!

• argos5argos5 Member UncommonPosts: 219

This is true. As far as I've searched... on Google... there is no real plans of bringing this to the West. And its not like most of us are going to learn a different language just to play this.

• Lord_IxiganLord_Ixigan Member Posts: 548

I've ready more than a few sites that have said that SUN isn't doing that well over in the Asian markets to begin with. I have also not seen any rumors that it's going to be localized for western markets.

So yes the game is best off being removed.

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

And now get it back into your list :)

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by Tyrantas

And now get it back into your list :)

Was the necro really necessary?

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

lol ,what am i saying its playing in beta right now lol

check on mmosite.com

i went yesterday to play they beta (open or closed )

i adjusted my gcard and it a nice game 

i didnt like the grind (a la asian game)

but the game is nice, go try it 

and yes its in english lol

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

Dunno, might be worth it.

A few games came out recently that people thought were never coming out or vaporware. It serves as an example.

What u mean by necro ? -_-

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

/sigh Nothing.

In any case.

http://sun.ijji.com/

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• darkenjmdarkenjm Member Posts: 19

what necro is, when someone replies to a old post  IE this post was 6 months old when you replied :p

Not aviable in my country. But I like webzen's more anyway, customer support is much better there.

Edit: then yes it was necessary, cos this game shouldn't be taken outta list, and look how many posts it forced.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ohooh no wonder ,lol i was wrong also was kind of like wtf lol

ty for pointing it out forgot to check too tired lol

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

Janis Joplin sung that line, but Kris Kristofferson wrote it :P Man artist have sung it, starting with Roger Miller in 1969, Janis did it in 1971. Not trying to be a jerk but yea it annoys me when people quote the singer for lyrics of a song they didn't write. It is like saying to be or not to be that is the question was originally done by your english teacher...

Nite

Originally posted by fatenabu1

Janis Joplin sung that line, but Kris Kristofferson wrote it :P Man artist have sung it, starting with Roger Miller in 1969, Janis did it in 1971. Not trying to be a jerk but yea it annoys me when people quote the singer for lyrics of a song they didn't write. It is like saying to be or not to be that is the question was originally done by your english teacher...

Nite

Yeah and this is thread about S.U.N online

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

lol i know i was just  trying to be fun

• kittyvonkitakittyvonkita Member Posts: 75

I really like this game. It's kind of hard, and nothing quite like the cookie-cutter fantasy mmo's you find usually. The grind is terrible after level 7, basically though. The thing that sucks, though, is you have to group with like 5 other players for missions. Bah.

• XanjXanj Member UncommonPosts: 21

let me make sure i have this right, your saying its a bad thing that you have to play with people... isnt that the point of of it being a mmo?

• Zorvan01Zorvan01 Member CommonPosts: 390
    Originally posted by Xanj

let me make sure i have this right, your saying its a bad thing that you have to play with people... isnt that the point of of it being a mmo?

No, the point of an mmo is the ability to play with others when you like, not being forced to play with others when you don't.

image]image

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

If its a F2p or another fantasy setting game they can keep it.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH new footage shown on Staurday Night Fever extras dvd that the Raving Rabbid taught John travolta how to dance.)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• XanjXanj Member UncommonPosts: 21

lol i guess you have never gotten to end game content in a mmo before. or played any mmo before wow came around.

• akathosakathos Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by ronan32

it annoys me seeing this in the development section for the last 4 years, its not coming out in the west so better off removing it.

Sorry to re-ignite an old post, but S.U.N is available to the United kingdom, and some others, here is a forum post

'Dear ijji Users,

We are pleased to announce the release of Open Beta Testing for our newest MMORPG, Soul of the Ultimate Nation!

Information:

The Soul of the Ultimate Nation client is available for download.

Please go to the S.U.N. page at sun.ijji.com.

1. Click the “Game Start” Button

2. Install the client to your PC and click the Game Start button again to launch and play!

Schedule:

The S.U.N. Open Beta testing released Sept. 3rd. At the conclusion of Open Beta, the game will go live.

Region Restrictions:

Because of contractual obligations, only users from the following regions can play the game:

USA, Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom

Please download and install the game. Please remember to post your feedback and suggestions in the appropriate S.U.N. forum!'

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=652734

• mysticquemysticque Member UncommonPosts: 36

this game is all right... there are several minor bugs and exploits that Webzen stated they are not going to fix as of yet. If you want to progress ahead in the game it would rely deeply with the item mall. I wouldn't really recommend anyone to play this game for long term as it is just a total waste of time.

[email protected]
    www.youtube.com/411mysticque

• EctomimeEctomime Member Posts: 26

YOU CAN PLAY IT!  http://sun.ijji.com/index.nhn go there!