Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player Needs Help

NearGodNearGod Member Posts: 23

I just downloaded Shadowbane and i really need some help.

i want to know if races determine what classes you can be?

are certain races better than others for certain classes?

how is the pvp in this game?

what server is the most populated?

what are the classes?

are guilds and crafting good?

would anyone be willing to add me as a friend if i have future questions?

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Originally posted by NearGod

I just downloaded Shadowbane and i really need some help.
    i want to know if races determine what classes you can be?
    Yes , some races are restricted from some classes/professions.
    are certain races better than others for certain classes?
    There is some much choice and diversity in character progression that I believe any race can find its niche within a class/profession and excel.
    how is the pvp in this game?
    I haven't joined a player guild and got involved yet but Shadowbane exists for PvP, controling land, burning cities in sieges, crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of the carebears.
    what server is the most populated?
    Thurin.
    what are the classes?
    4 classes to begin with to pick from then at level 10 you pick a sub class or as I call it a profession. I'm not sure how many profession there are but there's alot.
    are guilds and crafting good?
    I don't know that yet.
    would anyone be willing to add me as a friend if i have future questions?
    Yes.

I'm only level 40 Atm and am going to join a player guild soon, my ingame name is Agricola. Leveling is simple and quick, the game is a PvP game.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis