Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

place yor bets!!!

impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

haha i just won over a million gold with arena betting hahaha.. this happens every 11am, 1pm and 3pm hahaha.... gambling is part of this game haha... have you guys tried betting? hhaha its also nice to observe the battles, you can learn differnt kinds of stategies from the matches hahaha as well as the formations ...

Comments

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i guess you are a very happy person pecause you have said "haha" a lot of times. anyway, winning 1M gold will surely make me happy too. i havent tried betting because the betting period conflicts my actual/real life sched.

[Deleted User]Krematory
  • repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

Arena betting is one event in atlantica ive always looking forward everyday, I always bet on saijo alexandra and michaelangelo... they are my favorites!!!

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

hey dubi, i just got too excited, hahaha youre mean..are you drunk? haha 1m is a lot for me.. hahaha made proper use of it.. haha

• kikomanokikomano Member Posts: 19

Arena betting is the best! i always bet around 2million a day and with luck i always win..1million is cheap when u get around level 60+

kikomano? hi there! are you handsome! i BET 2 million gold that you really are. hmmm.. anyway, i still haven't tried the arena betting...oh no! i think ive already tried it once! lol! but i lost my 1million. huhuhu! poor me! anyone from argos?

i hate betting! i lost 2 million the last time i betted. damn it! anyway that's why its called gambling. 50/50 chance of winning and losing. well anyway, i will be betting again later! i hope that i would win this time. :D

• felifefelife Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by repapips

Arena betting is one event in atlantica ive always looking forward everyday, I always bet on saijo alexandra and michaelangelo... they are my favorites!!!

im with you... mich saijo and alex... but i always lose i realy have a bad luck with arena >_>, my great lost was 2m on michlangelo, he lose in finals... T-T

Atlantica beginner guide
    If you look the guide please comment
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

i usually won 2 out of 3 in betting arena... but there are days that im 0... it is a game of luck... just follow your instict to aviod what if's in the game...

• felifefelife Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by repapips

i usually won 2 out of 3 in betting arena... but there are days that im 0... it is a game of luck... just follow your instict to aviod what if's in the game...

the arena AI are realy stupid >_> with mich team i win all battles on arena. and realy easy xD but maybe they are stupid for "make it a luck game" ... i see one guy on thebes, he always win and do the first bet... he name is tesla or something like that

Atlantica beginner guide
    If you look the guide please comment
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

maybe  the battles are so random that's why the AI's are supposed to be stupid.. haha i dont know but maybe its simply like the autobattle mode.. i dont know.. whats important is the money one can win..

Good news guys!!! i just won three million on today's betting. this is really nice. i think i want to make this as my business. lol! this is easy money. really easy money. so if i were you guys, just bet everyday and everytime and all the time!!!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,745
    As if gambling was not rife enough in gaming, AO even has an in house gambling game? I guess it is there to get you used to loot boxes or any other gambling mechanism they plan to bring into the game. Awful.
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    11 year necro. Well played.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    immodium said:
    It was done by a spambot advertising gambling I assume.
    I am not going to click that link to find out if it's in any way related to this ancient game.
    Scot
    Harbinger of Fools
  • JohnAveryJohnAvery Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited May 2021
    Same for me, maybe there is a sort of guide on how to win? I play Atlantica Online more than two years now and still did not win anything. If to compare with other websites like https://newslotgames.net/megaway.html where I won a good amount of money playing different games. Hope I will be lucky enough soon on Atlantica Online and will win something and that would be awesome. Thanks for everyone for sharing your experience in Atlantica Online.
    Post edited by JohnAvery on
  • arboria2021arboria2021 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Same for me, maybe there is a sort of guide on how to win?
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,737
    immodium said:

I was thinking 1 million probably isnt very much in 2021 but I havent played this in years.