Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40k Online

IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310

Why is it that games like All Points Bulletin and Lego Universe get forums on the "Games in Development" and Warhammer 40k which is being done by Vigil games does not?

I have sent in numerous requests to MMORPG.COM and have seen no responses in my email as promised.

Comments

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
    Originally posted by Ikonic

Why is it that games like All Points Bulletin and Lego Universe get forums on the "Games in Development" and Warhammer 40k which is being done by Vigil games does not?
    I have sent in numerous requests to MMORPG.COM and have seen no responses in my email as promised.

Straight from the F.A.Q. page on this site:

So, what do we need in order to list the game?

When submitting a game to MMORPG.com for review for our Game List, we require the following:

*A visual representation of the game, a transparent .psd of your game's logo, a textual overview of your game, *a professional website, name of publisher, name of developer, press contact information. It can also be helpful (but is not required) to provide us with a 1,000 word + developer journal introducing the MMORPG.com readers to your game. Just a general overview of what the game is about and some information about what you feel are the stand-out features of your game.

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310

Followed the FAQ and was sent in.

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

For one, Warhammer 40k online does not have it's own website.  All it has is a blurb on a page for Vigil Games.  There isn't any media for it other than a logo.  It's a game about which very little is known, other than the name of the development studio making it. Basically, it's too early in the development process for it to warrant it's own spot on the list, IMO.

~Ripper