Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dynamic

MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755

A dynamic world is something that every single developer out there has avoided until now, due to the cost of producing such a game would multiply the costs. When I say dynamic, I dont just mean the ability to build your own house without having to choose from a prebuild set. It would be wall for wall. It could also be player created missions and items in the world, cut down trees, change ownership of cities that might not be there tomorrow because someone would raid it and so on.

Would you pay more for such features due to the extra cost of such a game?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755

what about wurmonline?? its not even remotely close to being dynamic, if thats what you mean

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202

Some people voted that they preffer WoW... why? really why? if there is someone who think that, could he post his reasons?

• kolekkolek Member Posts: 118

A lot of people like the WoW version because they want to play a game without it feeling like it's a chore. Honestly I don't think there will be any real successful dynamic MMOs soon becuase most people are casual players and don't want or have the time to imerse themselves in a dynamic world.

If you are looking for a dynamic world you might want to check out www.quelsolaar.com/ 

• HoundeyeHoundeye Member Posts: 110

Bah just wait till Warhammer 40K MMO hits the shelves!.... *drools* roll on 2011!