Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Aurora Blade Beta Key Giveaway

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com and IGG have teamed up to bring you a beta testing opportunity for Aurora Blade - a browser based online role playing game! We have 10,000 keys to givea to our community - all you need is your free MMORPG.com login.

Are you ready to get your free beta key?

CLICK HERE TO GET A BETA KEY FOR AURORA BLADE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RedwoodSapRedwoodSap Member Posts: 1,235

Another asian item shop grinder, I'll pass thanks.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Originally posted by RedwoodSap

Good thing you told us you are passing on this title, a lot of us were waiting for your insight, now we know how to proceed thus forth, now that you have given this game your seal of blind dissaproval.

---

I cant seem to find much information on this browserbased MMO, would be nice to see a screenshot or something.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• atziluthatziluth Member UncommonPosts: 1,190

Here is the link to the main site... from what I saw tooling around the site, it does not look like anything special.

http://ab.igg.com/main.php

-Atziluth-

- Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Originally posted by RedwoodSap

Good thing you told us you are passing on this title, a lot of us were waiting for your insight, now we know how to proceed thus forth, now that you have given this game your seal of blind dissaproval.

---

I cant seem to find much information on this browserbased MMO, would be nice to see a screenshot or something.

Although I somewhat agree with the RedwoodSap after browsing through their website and reading the quest logs(actual quest: Goal: Kill 30 Spirit Cavaliers and 30 Spirit Blood Guards.) as well as all the weapons being preset for reaching certain levels..blech, I still find DeserttFoxx's post funny haha.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• LougarouLougarou Member Posts: 278

This game is a joke, they literally stole the sprites, icons, background (and even character selection screen layout) from other games: Ragnarok Online (character sprites and item icons), MapleStory (class icons), Sword of Mana (background trees), LaTale (character creation screen), WoW (skill icons) to name a few...

See this thread for more infos.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Lougarou

This game is a joke, they literally stole the sprites, icons, background (and even character selection screen layout) from other games: Ragnarok Online (character sprites and item icons), MapleStory (class icons), Sword of Mana (background trees), LaTale (character creation screen), WoW (skill icons) to name a few...
    See this thread for more infos.

The funny thing is people think that Gravity US and Square-Enix US won't sue. Don't know about Gravity and the others, but Square-Enix would have no qualms about suing the pants off IGG for distributing, marketing, and profiting from the Mana art ( can't get 'em for developing since they're only publishing, unless of course IGG adds something into the game ).