Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feels like I am playing a dying game.

Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

I love GW , I have beat Factions back in 2007. Now with the announcement of Guild wars 2 being a direct sequal to this game, NC soft will move most of the GW community there when the game is relesed. I can't help but no longer feel willing to level new classes, or pvp or even beat  Nightfall I just lost my drive, I feel like I am playing a game that will die out soon, all my work will be for jack, its not like other online games where I can always come back and see lots of people and have a good time, GW feels like its dying, maybe its time I uninstall and give my account away idk. It just does not feel thriving and lively anymore.

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

The Hall of Monuments, which is an Eye of the North feature allows you "save" titles, minipets, elite armor and other achievements to Guild Wars 2. Therefore there is a good load of incentive to keep on playing because all your work in Guild Wars will reflect in its sequel.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

giving away your account is a bad idea, especially if you have EOTN's Hall of Monuments
    I dunno how much you've been playing GW or if you really care about getting titles but when GW2 comes and turns out to be the big hit, you might knock yourself on the head wishing you kept your account
    until now, i still regret not having started GW sooner (and be one of the first to get the yearly minis), not getting the Prophecies CE (and that ultra cool aura), not saving up for Factions CE (cool dances and Kunnie) etc
    you could uninstall it but dont give your accnt away
    also back up you gw.dat file if you decide to uninstall so you dont have to do all those updates all over again
    me and the guild im leading, we're still enjoying it, esp after the November update

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max