Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Santa

arkady09arkady09 Member Posts: 245

Santa,

I know youre going to be very busy this year but I just wanted to give you my christmas list.  Now I know there are some better behaved souls out there, but ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS DARKFALL!

My friends Vinny and Guido said to tell you that you have until Christmas Santa, after that they cant guarantee your safety.

Thank you Santa!

Comments

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Let me check ...did you behave good the whole year ? be honest ...did you post any excessive negative comment in any forum tryiung to harm my favorite game ?  tell the  truth..

regards

SANTA

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495
    Originally posted by arkady09

Santa,
    I know youre going to be very busy this year but I just wanted to give you my christmas list.  Now I know there are some better behaved souls out there, but ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS DARKFALL!
    My friends Vinny and Guido said to tell you that you have until Christmas Santa, after that they cant guarantee your safety.
    Thank you Santa!

OMG! Did you just threaten Santa? Dude, you just made the naughty list.

• TheodgrimTheodgrim Member Posts: 535

The OP made no threats to Santa!  However, that Vinny...I heard him talking smack last night, and he might not be able to restrain himself until xmas.  Just saying.

• arkady09arkady09 Member Posts: 245
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden

Let me check ...did you behave good the whole year ? be honest ...did you post any excessive negative comment in any forum tryiung to harm my favorite game ?  tell the  truth..

regards
    SANTA

You're not the REAL Santa. Cant fool me, I R reel Smert.

As far as trying to harm any game in a forum, if simply posting the truth about a game causes it harm, then who is responsible for that harm? Me or the Developers and Marketers?

• FischerBlackFischerBlack Member Posts: 573

If there's any justice in this world Arkady will wake up on the 25th to find a Darkfall box under his tree, and Erling Ellingson will find a lump of coal.

• Cyborg99Cyborg99 Member Posts: 576

Santa's booming Voice: All You Get For Christmas is Coal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trolls = Hardcore
    Fanbois = Carebears

The only posts I read in threads are my own.

• DrukstylzDrukstylz Member Posts: 189

I don't think Santa has enough connections to make your wish come true. You'd have better luck if you sat in Tasos lap and begged for it. Begged for DarkFall that is....

Originally posted by FischerBlack

If there's any justice in this world Arkady will wake up on the 25th to find a Darkfall box under his tree, and Erling Ellingson will find a lump of coal.

Real justice would mean Erling would awake with the coal up his arse!

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

There is a certain level of irony here that I just can't help but comment on.

Asking a make believe person to deliver you a make believe game ......... hmmmmmm.

Dear Easter Bunny ..........

~Hairysun~

Darkfall is real, the gremlins that live under my bed told me so! 

• razerblade29razerblade29 Member UncommonPosts: 230

I thought i was the only one that could hear them

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Lol ....... fair enough.  But..............

After reading your post I decided to get the "Ouija Board" out.  Got all of my  gamer friends and neighbors together to focus and really determine the truth.

Well .....OK.....it was just me ..... and the board.

Anyways, I carefully focused all my "Darkfall" thoughts on the board, placed my hand on the triangle and it immediately began to move around the board.  After hours of controlled focus and concentration I asked the big question.

"Is Darkfall a real game?"

Instantly the triangle began to glow and the single light I had on in the room began to flicker wildly.  Seconds later, as the board levitated off the table the triangle sharply jerked over to the "No" response.

Granted, I am no expert in this sort of thing, but I'm thinking the Ouija don't lie.

~Hairysun~

• razerblade29razerblade29 Member UncommonPosts: 230

I think the board was picking up on the question u wanted to ask on a subconscious level

which was "Do I want Darkfall to be real?"

and it poped up "NO"  as u were asking if it was real out loud

Originally posted by Hairysun

Lol ....... fair enough.  But..............

After reading your post I decided to get the "Ouija Board" out.  Got all of my  gamer friends and neighbors together to focus and really determine the truth.

Well .....OK.....it was just me ..... and the board.

Anyways, I carefully focused all my "Darkfall" thoughts on the board, placed my hand on the triangle and it immediately began to move around the board.  After hours of controlled focus and concentration I asked the big question.

"Is Darkfall a real game?"

Instantly the triangle began to glow and the single light I had on in the room began to flicker wildly.  Seconds later, as the board levitated off the table the triangle sharply jerked over to the "No" response.

Granted, I am no expert in this sort of thing, but I'm thinking the Ouija don't lie.

~Hairysun~

/cry /sniffle /scream /kick /piss /moan!

SANTA??? 

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755

Sorry, there are certain things even Santa cant grant....