Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Worst Dating Moment..

13»

Comments

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359
    Originally posted by Waterlily

He came at the door when I was painting and cleaning up a piece, which is my passion. *Knocks on the door*. I open the door with paint clothes with lots of spots.
    -Oh hi, wow are you still getting dressed, we should be at X in 30 minutes.
    -Yup, just a second.
    -Ok, did you really need to mess around with paint before we leave?
    -I don't mess around =)
    -I can see that, might think about getting a real job so you can wear nice clothes.
    *Silence*
    *10 minutes pass*
    -Are you coming?
    -No
    -....*his face turns angry*..why? ..
    -Because
    -Fine
    -Fine

Yea.. that guy sounds like a real loser anyhow .. good thing you didn;t go on that date! I mean most guys see paint and think of MMM Yummy body paints....do they glow under blacklite?  Let's get messy! lol!

Though I think you were too nice to him .. I would have kicked him out , tell him to hit the bricks, and slammed the door in his face lol!

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Originally posted by Waterlily

He came at the door when I was painting and cleaning up a piece, which is my passion. *Knocks on the door*. I open the door with paint clothes with lots of spots.
    -Oh hi, wow are you still getting dressed, we should be at X in 30 minutes.
    -Yup, just a second.
    -Ok, did you really need to mess around with paint before we leave?
    -I don't mess around =)
    -I can see that, might think about getting a real job so you can wear nice clothes.
    *Silence*
    *10 minutes pass*
    -Are you coming?
    -No
    -....*his face turns angry*..why? ..
    -Because
    -Fine
    -Fine

So let me get this straight, are these painted on clothes, or clothes you painted in?

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by DailyBuzz

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by deviliscious
    10. Another "only date" this guy kept blowing his wad in his pants .. yes 3 times he said during dinner... I actually thought he was kidding... but when he stood up his pants were all wet. I didn't think that was really possible without touching . I left of course .... I mean geeze have no self control?!!!
    I apologize too, I guess I was just a little excited that evening.

Mind if I ask what you were having for dinner? I'd like to try some. Carry-out, of course.

It wasn't the meal.  Earlier in the day, my mom had bought me a new rubber duck to play with in the bath tub.  I was so excited, I could hardly control myself.  Deviliscious and I had already had the date planned and I didn't want to cancel it.  So I went.  But the whole time I was thinking about my new rubber ducky.  I couldn't wait to get home and play with it.  I guess I let my excitement to get the best of me.  Sorry 'Liscious, I didn't have the heart to tell you.

Say hello to my rubber duck

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

Originally posted by DailyBuzz

Originally posted by deviliscious
    10. Another "only date" this guy kept blowing his wad in his pants .. yes 3 times he said during dinner... I actually thought he was kidding... but when he stood up his pants were all wet. I didn't think that was really possible without touching . I left of course .... I mean geeze have no self control?!!!
    I apologize too, I guess I was just a little excited that evening.

Mind if I ask what you were having for dinner? I'd like to try some. Carry-out, of course.

It wasn't the meal.  Earlier in the day, my mom had bought me a new rubber duck to play with in the bath tub.  I was so excited, I could hardly control myself.  Deviliscious and I had already had the date planned and I didn't want to cancel it.  So I went.  But the whole time I was thinking about my new rubber ducky.  I couldn't wait to get home and play with it.  I guess I let my excitement to get the best of me.  Sorry 'Liscious, I didn't have the heart to tell you.

Say hello to my rubber duck

You should have taken it with you. You might have scored a threesome