Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wrath of the Cookie Monster

2»

Comments

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448
    Originally posted by rav3n2

I for one love the quests, its DAMN awesome to see the zone change as you complete events (<3 the event where they destroy arthas frozen hearth),  even tho my guild is pretty busy with naxx Im still doing the quests im missing from northrend... yes they are that good, you should try it some time.

Same.

With TBC I used to rush through the zones and go to a new zone before I was ready just for a change of scene. With WotlK I'm taking my time with each quest, even reading every bit of dialogue 'cos there's some really well written stuff in there. Very funny, and a lot of pop culture references that really make you smile - like the 'Ultrasonic Screwdriver' quest in the Geyser Fields.

The quests feel different this time around. Yes there are your regular 'Kill X number of Y' but they are for the most part cleverly disguised (like springing traps laid by poachers to lure them and then kill them).

The only gripe I have with it so far is that it is a little too easy. Many of the 'group' quests are easily soloable (by a resto shaman no less) and the quest in which you kill the supposed progenitor of the Gnomes was a real let-down. Having a gnome rogue myself I was left feeling a bit like ... oh is that it? Pretty lame from a lore perspective. But then everyone hates on us gnomes.

• PhilssPhilss Member Posts: 433

The game get easier with each expension . The expension has been out for like 3 week and my guild is doing heroic/naxx already this is ridiculous .

At least with BC heroic were hard at first . Now EVRYTHING is watered down and easy mod . My biggest wow time was the 2 first years , i really enjoyed 40 man raiding and the old pvp system . I cant stand the easy modness right now and the non-competitive environement .

/off to play cod5

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884
    Originally posted by Philss

The game get easier with each expension . The expension has been out for like 3 week and my guild is doing heroic/naxx already this is ridiculous .

At least with BC heroic were hard at first . Now EVRYTHING is watered down and easy mod . My biggest wow time was the 2 first years , i really enjoyed 40 man raiding and the old pvp system . I cant stand the easy modness right now and the non-competitive environement .

/off to play cod5

When you think about it, for a persistant static world, WoW sure has changed.