Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF game.. obviously

napalmninjanapalmninja Member UncommonPosts: 114

Ok so Im a huge fan of mmorpgs but i dont like having to group to fight bosses, get good items, quest etc.. so I basically want an mmo that is good for solo players but also has some group aspects in it and dont recommend wow ive played it and did not like it. any help is appreciated.

Comments

• kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715

There are many games that give goodies to the solo player.

Most of the 2nd generation games have free trials these days. Like EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies. There is Vanguard, but frankly there are too many to list.

Regardless of others views on these games, they can be trialed for free, so you may download it tonight, and play tomorrow and get your own taste.

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

I recommend Asda Story

Based on a colorful and cheerful world, it is an easy game where monsters with strong characteristics come out. Lots of female users can have some great tastes of this comfortable game easily. The first trial,"Real Costume Play" in MMORPG is well rated by Koreans and Japanese. Also 1:1 party system, "Soulmate System" has very unique characteristics of Asda Story and lots of people are very interested in that.