Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taikodom

BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

http://taikodom.com/
A ship awaits you. Assume your position
Right now, there are thousands of ships across Taikodom. They are fighters, explorers, freighters and bombers; and each pilot is a player just like you (or even completely different, you never know...).

Taikodom is an MSG (Massive Social Game) where all players are connected through a single universal server. All action, including battles, unfolds in real time, and the game continues in progress even after you logout.

Start by customizing your own 3D avatar, and choosing a career - Hotshot, Juggernaut, Scout or Merchant - pick up a ship, and enjoy the endless in-game possibilities. From accomplishing the initial missions to joining huge corporations, there several paths to explore. Unpredictable combats, and a sophisticated economic realm, guarantee fun for all gamer profiles.

There are countless star systems to venture, and many space stations that explore different niches, like mining, commerce, and even tourism. The ships and scenery specially designed for the game have a high level of details and innovation.

Plus, a fictional universe created by Hoplon, in partnership with famed sci fi writer Gerson Lodi-Ribeiro, provides a solid background for player activity. The game is set in the 23rd century. Taken by surprise when a mysterious energy field blocked Earth, humankind has then expanded to the space, where people joined in different space communities. Several terrestrial humans have escaped Earth in suspended animation. Awakened by the Consortium, a sort of centralized government, these humans are now called resurrects, who have to struggle in order to guarantee a spot at space society. And you will enter Taikodom as one of them.

It doesn't matter whether you have just arrived or have been participating of Taikodom Live Beta for years, you are definitely not alone! Other players notwithstanding, space agents will guide you in your first achievements. A tutorial system offers practical instructions for commands at any time you please.

Comments

• Shard101Shard101 Member Posts: 479

The whole thing is down even the website. It will not even send me my confirmation e-mail.

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

The website is up and running and hasnt even had a down time, also I am playing the game as we speak! You might want to check your internet settings.

• pestanapestana Member Posts: 7

Taikodom Online - Sci-Fi space game

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/213333  ( all info about the game )

• solnicarissolnicaris Member Posts: 148

I have been playing this and its not that bad. It still has some issues with certain screens not populated with data and english version not totally converted but it is still playable and pretty fun even in Beta

Come and checkout my website:
    SpaceSimCentral.com - Your Space Sim Community Gaming Resource
    Discuss EVE, JGE, BP, Infinity, Taikodom, FL, FS, HW, WC, X and more

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

problem i face is the skill screen...when you level up you can assign ability points to skills. Well the skill names and description arnt english. They arnt any language just a load of programming strings that make no sense at all :(. I quite after that.

Other than the skills the game was good , much easier to learn than EVE Online, but still - when they fix the skill text i will be back again :).

Yeah I know I had to lookup the skill tree in the forums. But other than that the game is very usable and from what I have been reading it will be F2P when it is done.

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395

the website is down here aswell

• tlbabstlbabs Member Posts: 30

Not a bad game, very eve like but a bit easier so far.  Will be a cash shop game.  I would wait for better English translation .  At least no orcs and elves, yet.

The game is still very playable at this state. Not bad thus far for something that you can play for free. And the website is up.

• iFroobiFroob Member Posts: 52

I liked the wide varity of ships and stuff, graphics were ok.

Hated the controls, ew.