Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot Teleport? What Bothers you??

guys! did you ever wonder in this game you cannot teleport if you dont have a travel pass in the agency?? what bothers me i accidentally was bankrupted and i died in the game since auto move works but what if you not doing any quest just going there to do something or to get something?? or farming you have to walk right and worst what if your located at the south east and your going east west hahaha that a lot of time and sucks!

But for me they done that program just to see how do you play the game patiently and are you really passionate to this game. because most of the game when you been in a specific location and you want to comeback teleportation is free.

well guys that bothers me now its your turn what happen and what bothers you..??

Comments

• dude990dude990 Member Posts: 60

I hate how all the bloody quests are the same.

1- Kill 20 mobs

2- Get 5 items

3- Buy something from the market

4- Go to the dungeon and kill 30 mobs closest to the entrance.

5- Get 20 items from something else in the dungeon.

6- Kill the dungeon bosses right hand men.

7- Kill the dungeon boss

• bloodcarretbloodcarret Member Posts: 44

yup!  its kinda fun but its a little boredom.. hehehe

• dude990dude990 Member Posts: 60

Oh and when you try to type into one of those boxes to buy something and it doesn't work.

• bloodcarretbloodcarret Member Posts: 44

YEAH DUDE I ALMOST TRY THAT ONE.. sorry caps lock.  i wonder why they done a program that doesent work right???

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

yeah you do it everytime but it gets harder everytime and should use a different strategy for different matches as well as the formation... about the teleport thing, its a big use and a lot of help and time-saving as well...

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

teleport license is a must have in atlantica... your patience will be tested if you only rely in auto move... because most of the quest are in the other floors of the dungeon and you will have a hard time dodging he enemies....

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274
    Originally posted by bloodcarret

guys! did you ever wonder in this game you cannot teleport if you dont have a travel pass in the agency?? what bothers me i accidentally was bankrupted and i died in the game since auto move works but what if you not doing any quest just going there to do something or to get something?? or farming you have to walk right and worst what if your located at the south east and your going east west hahaha that a lot of time and sucks!
    But for me they done that program just to see how do you play the game patiently and are you really passionate to this game. because most of the game when you been in a specific location and you want to comeback teleportation is free.
    well guys that bothers me now its your turn what happen and what bothers you..??

what the? i know i am not really good in grammar but i can't really understand the statements bloodcarret had given. its like talking to an ancient man. or like tarzan and george of the jungle. "Me, tarzan...you jane." lols! sorry for the criticism but at least...check you statements again so that we, the forum population, wouldn't find it hard to understand what you're saying man. peace!

• felifefelife Member Posts: 96

you can buy teleport license on market or on item mall... or find it hunting maps...

anyway... do quests with no teleport license is realy a pain becouse you need walk alot. but they give lots of licenses (for who free league) go im item mall(or something like it) > item pick up

Atlantica beginner guide
    If you look the guide please comment
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Christmas is coming up, tell everyone you want a 90 day warrior's liscenses package and some power potions and permenant liscenses! 

atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/item/product_main_list.asp

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by Gravarg

Christmas is coming up, tell everyone you want a 90 day warrior's liscenses package and some power potions and permenant liscenses! 
    atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/item/product_main_list.asp

I want those things!!! i eant 500pcs of judgement and bewitch!!! and licenses??? I want permanent of course!!!! yummy!

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

at my current level now, at level 70.. i think tele license is a need in doing quests specially the dungeon quests.. haha

i dont like walking back and forth ahaha