Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My server still hasn't beaten Nax25

AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582

For all the gloom and doom about how easy Wrath is.   My server ( Fenris in NA) still has not finished Nax 25.    One guild made it about halfway,  and  another got a few bosses down before failing.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=8557028748&sid=1

My guild still isn't even doing heroics :(

Comments

• XtortXtort Member Posts: 392
    Originally posted by Azrile

For all the gloom and doom about how easy Wrath is.   My server ( Fenris in NA) still has not finished Nax 25.    One guild made it about halfway,  and  another got a few bosses down before failing.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=8557028748&sid=1
    My guild still isn't even doing heroics :(

Oh someone has deeply concerned that people are finishing the Xpac content in only 1 week and quitting the game altogether.

We understand you Azrile. If you continue to spend this much time in forums for advertising WoW, I am afraid you will never be able to finish Nax 25.

-----------------------------
    Osbourne Cox: You are the guy from the gym.

Ted Treffon: I don't represent Hardbodies.

Osbourne Cox: I know very well what you represent. You represent the idiocy of today.

Ted Treffon: No, I don't represent that either.

Osbourne Cox: You are part of a league of morons. Oh, yes. You see you're one of the morons I've been fighting my whole life. But guess what. Today, I win.

• AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582

Yeah.. people like you that keep posting that 'wrath has been beaten'   :)

The fact is that on most servers, even the best guilds aren't beating Nax25 yet.   So out of 10,000 players, only 50 have even stepped foot into the first raid on my server and none of them have come close to beating it.

My guild is pretty laid back, we certainly don't push for server firsts.  We don't  list ourselves on that thread ( showing raid progress).  We are just now starting to finish the lvl 80 instances and will be doing some heroics this weekend.  We probably won't be starting Nax until the end of December, and then it will only probably be Nax10.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654
    Originally posted by Azrile

Yeah.. people like you that keep posting that 'wrath has been beaten'   :)
    The fact is that on most servers, even the best guilds aren't beating Nax25 yet.   So out of 10,000 players, only 50 have even stepped foot into the first raid on my server and none of them have come close to beating it.
    My guild is pretty laid back, we certainly don't push for server firsts.  We don't  list ourselves on that thread ( showing raid progress).  We are just now starting to finish the lvl 80 instances and will be doing some heroics this weekend.  We probably won't be starting Nax until the end of December, and then it will only probably be Nax10.

Do you have 25 people in your guild?