Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accidentally click a Foe and what do you do?

hey! guys did you ever accidentally click a foe when your clicking the path where your heading to?? and what did you do?

Actually me yes. specially in long run there was the time i click a foe and i was the only alive in my party i almost near at the gate and you cannot cancel it. by clicking in a short range i just click a foe that was greater level on me and i just tell that im only the one alive in my party dont have resurection potion. me i escaped.

Comments

• nywlanasnywlanas Member Posts: 334

yea. this happens to me a lot of times already. what i did was to battle it anyway, mercs or no mercs. i just don't like losing experience and money when i press that white flag and see everyone running away like crazy. lol.

• bloodcarretbloodcarret Member Posts: 44

yeah but what if  2 of you are alive, you and your merc  then again same case more greater level but before escaping you must have 2 turns right?? so what did you do?? me no choice just heal and heal until i get  my turn then escape.  then what if you dont have a potion waaaaaa! start praying the your team dodges. if not ouch!

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

i put my players guard, just defend, but i usually fight til death, you be back again anyway after a few seconds hahaha

• bloodcarretbloodcarret Member Posts: 44

I SEE  but i knew that scrolls also can be useful what if you need to use a scroll in a saving space like you need a scroll to be specific the scroll of vortex its very essential to newbie players but if you use it hehe use it then when you died ouch! youve lost scroll for instance you need a scroll  and when you died feels like you doubting bec you use a scroll then when you respawn no scroll at all.  Because of accidentally clicking that foe i just remember also the quest which is the hellscout.  jeez! i thought you need to click the hell scout to enter the quest but i was wrong when it touches you it automatically. AH! GOD! i havent ready myself yet well that case fight or die well that will be the case.

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274
    Originally posted by nywlanas

yea. this happens to me a lot of times already. what i did was to battle it anyway, mercs or no mercs. i just don't like losing experience and money when i press that white flag and see everyone running away like crazy. lol.

hahaha! as for me, i dont risk my life for a little exp. hehe. but sometimes, i just rely on my auto-battling skills when i encounter this particular situation.

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

Auto battle is one of the coolest feature in the combat system of atlantica!!! sweet!!! yo guys what features do you enjoy most in the atlantica???

• HellRulerHellRuler Member Posts: 7

well of course, you have to fight it :P if you still haven't regenerated yet from the previous battle, you have to run!! but you still need to wait for two rounds to do this.. i'll teach you a trick on how to avoid mobs in the auto-move: hold down both left and right mouse buttons to control your character. that simple ^_^

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

If you want to avoid the battle use the strafe buttin instead of holding the mouse clik... it is easier compare to what the reply above me told in his recent post...

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

when i use the strafe keys or direction buttons i always get lost hahaha the world is a little bit confusing haha that's why i always use the auto run function...

• kikomanokikomano Member Posts: 19

this happens to me too.. i hate it when my character has low HP then ill bump into a monster.. i always die because of this hahaha...