Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new mmo (F2P) to play with something special about it...

soka_rokasoka_roka Member Posts: 15

Well ive grown sort of bored after getting to level 38 in atlantica online

im looking for a new mmo to play..

I want there to be something different or special about it, not just your normal go attack this or collect this mmo...

ive played Atlantica online, maplestory, (runescape-_-) mabinogi, asda story, age of time, eternal lands, dungeon runners, gunz and i few more i cant think of now...

oh and it has to be F2P preferably without an item shop but nit many mmos have that so it wont matter much

Comments

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Originally posted by soka_roka

Well ive grown sort of bored after getting to level 38 in atlantica online
    im looking for a new mmo to play..
    I want there to be something different or special about it, not just your normal go attack this or collect this mmo...

ive played Atlantica online, maplestory, (runescape-_-) mabinogi, asda story, age of time, eternal lands, dungeon runners, gunz and i few more i cant think of now...

oh and it has to be F2P preferably without an item shop but nit many mmos have that so it wont matter much

I think that we would be very hard pressed to find that, but add me to the list of those looking for a different or special free (or cheap on my part) MMORPG

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• soka_rokasoka_roka Member Posts: 15

plzzz imm boorreeedddd

• RahyuhtRahyuht Member Posts: 47

Join the club I'm looking as well.Bought Wrath of the Lich king.Eh Its an ok game,but not epic like old SWG used to be.

I've tryed almost all the F2P games on this site so I'm just looking at P2P games as well now since I'm about to give up on It.

• SkitzoXSkitzoX Member UncommonPosts: 181

I'de recommend Runes of Magic, open beta starts early-mid december. Im currently in the CB, without breaking NDA.... its offers more than any of the other f2p out there.

The player housing rocks... think eq2

The crafting/gathering is great , surpasses some p2p games

The dual class system was implimented very well.

The server vs server (battlegrounds) look very promsing... think wow

Dungeons/Instances are better than anything i've experienced in the f2p market as well as some p2p

It will have a cash shop, its only in CB atm so alot could and will most likely change. This game has a TON of content and features for a f2p, heck I wish alot of my p2p games had all of RoMs features. Hopefully the xp/drop rates won't change too much and the cash shop is implimented with items/prices that don't ruin a game that could easily dominate the f2p market and compete with some p2p games.

Thats all, its early still.. watch for OB starting in December . Alot i'de like to say but    N D A   

• Try Wurm, it's funky but I like it. Lots of building stuff.

Here's the review at MMORPG.com http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/129/feature/2260