Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit WAR

I just wanted to tell the forums that I quit WAR due to boredom at level 40. I didn't think the WAR boards wanted to hear about it, so I figured I'd post hear.

I quit WOW years ago.

Comments

• BroGamingPageBroGamingPage Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by vidiotking

I just wanted to tell the forums that I quit WAR due to boredom at level 40. I didn't think the WAR boards wanted to hear about it, so I figured I'd post hear.
    I quit WOW years ago.

hmmm? and u are? 9 mill subscribers and u mean something with a level 40? ...lol o.0

• vidiotkingvidiotking Member Posts: 587
    Originally posted by xfrozenx

I quit WOW years ago.

hmmm? and we are? 9 mill subscribers and u mean something with a level 40? ...lol o.0

Call me slow, but I don't think I understand your response. Sorry.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I can see where you got your forum name.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • BroGamingPageBroGamingPage Member UncommonPosts: 492

I quit WOW years ago.

hmmm? and we are? 9 mill subscribers and u mean something with a level 40? ...lol o.0

Call me slow, but I don't think I understand your response. Sorry.

Fixed, lol to the poster under you. ^^

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Sorry, we ran out of cookies a while ago. 

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
    He left WAR ,where is lvl40 = max lvl.WoW fanboys up here can go2hell.

Are you stupid? Do you think i'm gonna waste my life for real life?image
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360
    Originally posted by valun

Orly?  Thanks rocket for clearing that up.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• SharajatSharajat Member Posts: 926
    Originally posted by valun

Given that he played both Vanguard and RF online, listen to this man.  He knows what hell is.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

-Thomas Jefferson

The point of this post was to bring joy to the many WOW players/WAR haters......that's all.

Originally posted by zymurgeist

I quit WOW years ago.

Can I have your stuff?

If you're on Dark Crag, yea, you can have my stuff. Send an email to Mahavishnu.

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

I quit WOW years ago.

hmmm? and u are? 9 mill subscribers and u mean something with a level 40? ...lol o.0

9 million? Where have you been? It's 11 these days :p

• BorkotronBorkotron Member Posts: 282

I quit WoW at level 60 and haven't looked back since. And that was years ago. Oooo big whoop. Big deal.

You people are lame treating MMOs like sports team.

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191
    Originally posted by Borkotron

Just slightly lamer than people who get worked up over sports teams (unless they got money riding on 'em lol)

• bodypassbodypass Member Posts: 770
    Originally posted by Borkotron

I quit WoW at level 60 and haven't looked back since. And that was years ago. Oooo big whoop. Big deal.

Sorry Bor, but that Wow game passed out about 2 years ago. Blizzard invested 200 million dollars in it for the past years and it shows. Everyone playing  in WotLK agrees. For the trolls I underlined playing...

Have fun, but coming back to a forum of a game 'you haven't been playing for years" shows a lot.

Curious, I never go to forums of games I didn't play for years. SM Gettysburg, CC series, all games I didn't play for ages, and I never went back to forums, let alone post there.

• GreyhooffGreyhooff Member Posts: 654

If you're bored of WoW and bored of Warhammer, I'd suggest trying out Fallout 3, awesome game :)

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

if you do play Fallout 3, trigger the nuke in megaton its alot more fun than saving the city.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Originally posted by Greyhooff

If you're bored of WoW and bored of Warhammer, I'd suggest trying out Fallout 3, awesome game :)

Fallout or Dead Space, either one is fantastic..

Killing Zombies is where it is at... No matter what game..