Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Money for free if you are in trial

1181920212224»

Comments

• RaselloRasello Member Posts: 3

Well here I am again, I'd like to give a round of applause to Cosy and Team including Rai. You've all been a load of help and I can't say i wouldn't know how to get on without you. But I CAN say i=that I would have never gotten along so fast without you. Every ISK is and always will be apreciated. You all deserve a free titan each!

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by Rasello
    You all deserve a free titan each!

Oh yeah, now you are giving out titans when they are getting nerfed. Typical!

• litaulitau Member Posts: 1

Hi. Iam still on a 21-days trial and thinking of getting myself a subscription. This thread is very interesting, dont know how you guys do it, but thats just great.

Found this thread by myself. Any help is welcome:) 

EVE Online: Sexi Arrow

• TenshiNoYumeTenshiNoYume Member Posts: 31

Hi there Cosy!,

I think this is a great initiative you have set up for the new player base, and it is indeed an altruistic act! I have only just recently found the wonder that is known as EvE Online, and I'm loving it! I'm on the free 2 week trial at this moment, I'm on my 4th day at the moment! EvE is such a breath of fresh air, I love the whole sand box factor EvE has to offer! It looks like i'll be in it for the long run!

At the moment I'm saving for my Minmatar cruiser, the Rupture. My ingame name is: Jek'na Moonraider.

Thank you very much!

• Eve_666Eve_666 Member UncommonPosts: 3

Great Initiative i started playng eve  thx to that forum

in game name : (whit a space between eve and 666)

Eve 666   

thx a lot

• mulaystemulayste Member Posts: 3

Hi all!

I began to play this game thanks to 21 instainvite from this forum :)

Any money help would be incredibly apreciated :)

I have created a minmatar named mulayste that at this moment just finished how to mine properly :)

See you in game

• GranplanGranplan Member Posts: 5

Hello, I have created a Minmatar named solardawn and have just started. I would like to be able to get a rifter and learn to tackle. Some isky help would be great. Either way, this site has really great people on it. 

• koyukakoyuka Member Posts: 4

Hi, just started out and would love some extra ISK :D nice to see some help for newbies lol :) i plan to be a miner, so if u see me in the big void, give me a wave from your cockpit ^^

• koyukakoyuka Member Posts: 4

hey, just started trial for eve, wanting to be a miner too, name is koyukan Legion hopefully see you in Eve :)

• MithrawMithraw Member Posts: 9

After 4 years I'm back to the old love, sadly I gave my accounts away earlier so I would greatly appreciate any donation to help me back on my way. =)

My character's name is Axkva Mina.

• scampersscampers Member Posts: 7

hey, i would appreciate any donations.  Been playing a few days and its so nice to play something different  from fantasy.  Just upgraded my frigate and joining a small pvp corp.  This game can be a bit overwhelming at first, but i feel like im slowly getting the hang of it.  I like the timed skill feature as well instead of racing to a max level cap.  My in game name is scamperss 

• JDGalisJDGalis Member UncommonPosts: 143

Project Update: Stopping.

I'm sorry to inform the Community of this board and upcoming Eve players, that I just recieved a eve mail from Cosy and he is withdrawing this project  from this forum. He plans on moving this project to an more organized location and He/I will give you updates. He's unable to edit parent post of this thread at this time.

Please Do NOT reply for isk. You will not get any.

And I'm sorry to those,the latest batch of people that didnt get any donations. 

I'm sorry folks,but we'll keep you updated when we fully get the project moved, up & running again.

Introducing the best signature ever!

[signature] Best Signature [/signature]

• M__N__MM__N__M Member Posts: 3

aww, just when i signed up :(. Anyways judging by your signature maybe i'm better off :D.

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by JDGalis

Project Status Update: Stopping.
    I'm sorry to inform the Community of this board and upcoming Eve players, that I just recieved a eve mail from Cosy and he is withdrawing this project  from this forum. He plans on moving this project to an more organized location and He/I will give you updates. He's unable to edit parent post of this thread at this time.
    Please Do NOT reply for isk. You will not get any.
    And I'm sorry to those,the latest batch of people that didnt get any donations. 
    I'm sorry folks,but we'll keep you updated when we fully get the project moved, up & running again.

Nice job m8     Nothing last forever.

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i am back from my ban and  because the ban was for a stupid reason i dont continue this project on mmorpg.com the project will be moved to other forums

if anyone want to continue doing this project is welcome

BestSigEver :P

• Envy661Envy661 Member Posts: 11

Hell, I could use some free credits! Charecter name is Michael Envy.

EDIT: Just read the update. nvm then.

• CrueKnightCrueKnight Member Posts: 48

Hey I got the trial. Loving the game.

It's my first Pay2Play MMO that I'm going to get into. :P

Any in-game money would be awesome!

Chracter Name: Crue Knight

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I have 3 buddy trial keys available. Unlike others, I will not promise you money. What I will do is allow you into a corporation where we will teach you how to make money and offer you a permanent home if you so choose.

PM me with your email.

• AttaqAttaq Member Posts: 2

in-game name is Attaqulis

• ChirugaiChirugai Member UncommonPosts: 304

Thread closed and unstickied by request of OP.

Fortune favours the bold.

This discussion has been closed.