Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"IF It Sounds Too Good To Be True...."

13»

Comments

• mcpoopypantzmcpoopypantz Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by Excalibanana

With the official release date less than (or approximately) one month away, maybe ease off on the bashing and we'll all find out the truth in due time?

Trolls are too lonely and sex-deprived to back off

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Are we really having this argument again.....

I'm a doubter but you know something, I've come to the decision that if this get's released next month, or goes full open beta next month, then I will graciously say to you 'beilevers' that you were right... I'm curious though, if it doesn't get released next month or go full open beta, will you 'believers' ever acknowledge that it very well could be an April fools joke that's gone on for months and years? Or are you just going to continue being 'believers' and buy into the idea that they had to delay it yet again...???

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by Emeraq

Are we really having this argument again.....
    I'm a doubter but you know something, I've come to the decision that if this get's released next month, or goes full open beta next month, then I will graciously say to you 'beilevers' that you were right... I'm curious though, if it doesn't get released next month or go full open beta, will you 'believers' ever acknowledge that it very well could be an April fools joke that's gone on for months and years? Or are you just going to continue being 'believers' and buy into the idea that they had to delay it yet again...???

no because i know 5 people in beta

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

how many years in the making? well im sold.

• HadreynnHadreynn Member Posts: 112

Why would anybody want this game to release?  Look at what we would be losing.

These threads are an unprecedented source of consistent entertainment. 

• TheHowellerTheHoweller Member Posts: 407

Dude, give it up poopy.  You've offered no proof, and have no claim because of it.  I'm sorry, but any rational person realizes that without proof, something has a good chance of being false.

Did I mention that your name doesn't enhance the chances of your claim?...I mean, really...Who would believe a guy named "Nigerian-poop" if he offered them a million dollars for sending him a blank check in the mail. (Well shucks, his name is Nigeran-poop, that does sound trust-worthy)

Is your ignorance this deep?

-------------------------------
    It's honestly like everyone logs onto WoW, and games like WoW, just to masturbate. Everyone plays by themselves, and when they don't, they get what they want and get off.
    -------------------------------
    Originally posted by atziluth...
    Ah yes when the unreasonable are faced with reason they must resort to personal attacks...When you are ready to move up from the kids table you can talk with the grown ups.

• nileqnileq Member Posts: 476

Hmmm...

I was expecting Arcken and TenSpotting to be all over this thread, and I was gonna shove it to them..

realized that you guys do well without us.. *sad*

carry on!

I have nothing clever to say.